IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH, swings and roundabouts isnt it, have some good weeks and then some bad weeks, i'm only creeping up because you've just had a couple of poor weeks, after i had mine a month ago and lost contact.

Long may it continue, and hopefully go all the way to the last week. :D

Funny day yesterday...only one correct tip between the top three...Bill and me got none and Josh got one (bar-codes/arse). Was a day for womens logic methinks...Tara and Vicki in the top three for the week-end (along with Mark, must've been in touch with his feminine side :lol: ).

• 3 weeks later...
hopefully go all the way to the last week. :D

Looks like it's going to Bill...none of us seems to want to win at the mo...I've only got five right out of the last eighteen and no-one's made a move on me :unsure: . Probably too late for Killa now so it's down to us for for the medals :D .

All I can say is...may the best O win B):lol: !

• 2 weeks later...

Trophy Night - Anusol Cup 2006/7 :

Congratulations on what was another fiercly contested Anusol Cup during this past season . Well done folks. Thanks for playing, We will be back again bigger & better for the 07/08 season.

Further Congrats to all the players, espec Mr O, Mr Licker, Killla ,Romey etc & all the top half that fought it out down to the wire (ish).

Also a big thanks to Tara & Vicki 4 mixing some class & sass amongst the mongs whilst keeping the boyz @ their sharpest all season long.

So a Big warm round of applause for the Anusol Cup tipping winner of ->

2006/07 -> -> -> " MIKE .O. "

1 - 396 - Mike .O. - Champion Tipster - Champions League

2 - 394 - Joshua .O. - Champions League

3 - 390 - Licker - Champions League

4 - 378 - Killa - Champions League

5 - 358 - Mark - UEFA Cup

6 - 352 - Vicki GS UEFA Cup

6 - 352 - Efc Fanatic - UEFA Cup

8 - 348 - Mac - Intertoto Cup :lol:

f8b520bf2d.jpg

7ad389f293.jpgThe Whippy Award: Mr Chowda

Final Full Standings

e936c88a00.jpg

Thanks Guys & A Big Welcome Back Next Season For Further Frolic In The Anusol.

Yeah well done Mike, :thumbsup_still:. The weeks flew by and the end was here before i could mount a decent challenge, i'll have to see if i can get a better start next season and push you into making a few mistakes. :D

This is probably the greatest achievement of my adult life :crying_anim: . I am truly humbled to see my name on the trophy alongside such giant has beens as Killa, Adam and the other bloke who's name I forget :D .

Feel a bit like competitive dad off the Fast Show for beating Josh by one game but he'll get over it...one day :unsure: .

I'd just like to thank Pat for running the game again so efficiently and my worthy opponents (Bill in particular) who kept going despite being forced to eat my dust all season, see ya next year losers :king: :lol: .

Congrats to Mike, well done mate. Tara is (as we speak) reading up on footballing history in order to improve her standing. Congrats to Miss V for winning the Ladies Comp, at least someone in the family has a clue.

ATB

Mac & T

Quick fess up on Mr Chowda.

The Experiment. " Was 2 see if picking Anti Tips 4 a whole season would be effective "

I was actually also registered as Mr Chowda.

Every week I tipped the complete opposite tips as to the form Guide.

Uno Watford V Chelsea, Man Utd V Wigan etc, alwyas tipping the least obvious result.

Think my lil experimnet proved what I thought.

Simply that there is more skill than luck involved in an entire seaons succesfull tipping.

• 2 weeks later...
Quick fess up on Mr Chowda.

The Experiment. " Was 2 see if picking Anti Tips 4 a whole season would be effective "

I was actually also registered as Mr Chowda.

Every week I tipped the complete opposite tips as to the form Guide.

Uno Watford V Chelsea, Man Utd V Wigan etc, alwyas tipping the least obvious result.

Think my lil experimnet proved what I thought.

Simply that there is more skill than luck involved in an entire seaons succesfull tipping.

does that mean I get the whippy award then as I have no skill or luck :D

Edited by Zed

• 3 months later...