IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

This weekend could be a bad week for me. There are so many dodgy ones that could go either way, i might just put them all down for Draws and hope i get 3 or 4. or maybe five would be better.

Anybody know if premier have ever had every game drawn.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant recall every match a draw.

However, In Anusol History The Card has been picked totally wrong twice.

As in full round, tips all in & Zero correct Tips.

Cant remeber the culprits off hand, but was great work & poss harder than picking all correct.

Said they could go either way didnt i, unfortunately they went the wrong way for me, 2 only. :(

I dont think Ive tipped Wigan right all season they are my Bogey team, along with Arsenal.

On Previous weeks i've done better on sundays than saturdays, so i hope that continues tomorrow, 3 right and i'll be pleased.

The Vice & Gaming squad are on to you pair.

I dunno setting the pace between ya selves.

While us mere mortals slog every week.

Im on 2 ya's - As is Big Brother................ :lol::lol::P;)

Expect dawn raids in the very near future.

WEEK 16 Table & results

ladderresultstiipingweeuv0.jpg

cuprp2.jpg

Doing my best to stop the "O" dynasty monopolising the top places.

As you say Pat, the holiday period with games coming thick and fast could see a few gaps appearing, Already seems like the top 5 have a little cushion, which can grow wider or close up. INTERESTING. :)

Afterthought - This week Willo = A thorn Bewtween 2 Roses......... :lol::lol::lol:

Keep In Mind Tipster's That a Shed Load

Of League Fixtures Are Coming Up In The

Next 14 Days Or So Of This Very Busy Period

Hahahahaha and there was me thinking i was a rose pat :lol:

We should do a book of how many people will forget to tip over the festive period due to the hectic lifestyle and drunken mis-demeanours .

I'am gonna do mine in advance cos too many times in the past i've fallen away come xmas through not tipping ( and yes usually cos i'am permanently pi55ed from 23 rd of Dec to 2nd of Jan :P ) .

I've got 8 outta 9 so far today and i only had the Blues down for a draw against Reading ( what a pessimistic fook i am ) .

Got Chelski to win tonight so hopefully 9 out of 10 will be the order of the day and very much propel me up the table .