IGNORED

Anusol Cup - 2006/7 Tipping Comp Won By Mike O

Pat

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both right tonight, Spurs and Charlton, so at least i havent dropped any places, lets hope i get another 2 tomorrow.

Me also Licker, though Charlton cut it a bit fine. Josh had that as a draw so I thought he was gonna go level with me but there was a four point swing on that free kick!

Thats how i do it, i just look at the fixture, dont even look at the form or league position, and i immediately make the choice, have had a rethink on about two games involving Arsenal, but other than that my first instict tells me who should win.

Not always right but i'm not doing too bad, if i'm still in the top five in April, i might start looking at form and studying a bit more. :D

Very surprised not to see Killa in the top bunch, considering how he slaughtered us all last season, and was out of reach by christmas. Not sure but i think he finished about 100 points ahead of 2nd placed man.

Would be inerested to compare last seasons with this, if anybody has a copy of the placings.

Very surprised not to see Killa in the top bunch, considering how he slaughtered us all last season, and was out of reach by christmas. Not sure but i think he finished about 100 points ahead of 2nd placed man.

Yeh but he's not cheating this time licker hahahahaha :lol:

Good grief Mark :P , this....

I think its going to be another poor showing by me this week :(

..to this..

Ive got 5/7 so far, I need Bolton to beat West Ham for me now. I had Reading down for a win and us for a draw.

...doesn't make sense Mark. Keep up that success rate and you'll win the whole thing by a mile.

It's cos he's in Australia Licker. Ten hours ahead of us so that by the time the tipping deadline arrives the games are already finished...we just have to trust our Antipodean friends to play fair and tip before they know the results. Most of the time they do but Killa's head was turned by the prospect of glory last year...I'm glad he's seen the error of his ways this season ;) .