IGNORED

Enough of this now.

We have endured the worst season I can remember for a long time. We have below average players in our squad. What we all have to realise is we hugely over achieved last season when the standard of the Premier League was very poor (although it is this season too)

We have 3 or 4 DECENT players, others who blow hot and cold. Most of our squad is made up of past it shite players IMO.

The Manager fails to see this and rectify the problems, he sticks with what he knows, buries his head in the sand hoping we will put in a good performance once in a while and save his skin.

The problem comes from the top. Where has Bill been this season? he was all too happy to bask in our glory last year, not a f**king sausage from him this year. Pull your finger out your arse and sort this out before it goes too far. Its the same press conference every week, with another of our "senior" players protecting the manager. SOMEONE TELL US WHATS GOING ON!

It's clear to me what needs to be done. Total overhall! our squad is old, our ground is old, the board is a joke, I am sick of being let down by Everton over and over again.

- Wembley '84 (league cup)

- Wembley '85

- Wembley '86

- Wembley '89

- Kendall leaving

- Selling Lineker

- The whole of the early 90's

- Winning the FA cup, finishing 6th the following season....then going off the boil

- WALTER SMITH

- leaving it too long with Moyes at the helm

- Wembley '09

- Wembley'12

- Last season at Anfield

- Handing Arsenal their champions league place to them on a plate

- This whole bloody season

and finally

- Last night.

Anyway that's my frustration and rant over. Who else thinks this is what we need : total overhall, and a new direction. Think we need to get real, we are a big club historically, now we are small time. New Ground, New Manager, New Players, New Board!!!!

We have endured the worst season I can remember for a long time. We have below average players in our squad. What we all have to realise is we hugely over achieved last season when the standard of the Premier League was very poor (although it is this season too)

We have 3 or 4 DECENT players, others who blow hot and cold. Most of our squad is made up of past it shite players IMO.

The Manager fails to see this and rectify the problems, he sticks with what he knows, buries his head in the sand hoping we will put in a good performance once in a while and save his skin.

The problem comes from the top. Where has Bill been this season? he was all too happy to bask in our glory last year, not a f**king sausage from him this year. Pull your finger out your arse and sort this out before it goes too far. Its the same press conference every week, with another of our "senior" players protecting the manager. SOMEONE TELL US WHATS GOING ON!

It's clear to me what needs to be done. Total overhall! our squad is old, our ground is old, the board is a joke, I am sick of being let down by Everton over and over again.

- Wembley '85

- Wembley '86

- Wembley '89

- Kendall leaving

- Selling Lineker

- Winning the FA cup, finishing 6th the following season....then going off the boil

- WALTER SMITH

- Wembley '09

- Wembley'12

- Last season at Anfield

and finally

- Last night.

Anyway that's my frustration and rant over. Who else thinks this is what we need : total overhall, and a new direction. Think we need to get real, we are a big club historically, now we are small time. New Ground, New Manager, New Players, New Board!!!!

Not quite sure how you can include the mid eighties side in that. They were the best we've ever had so if they weren't good enough for you you should maybe call it a day and go watch another sport :huh:.

Fucking hell we may as well go back sincewe weregfoed if you're classing defeats in the 80s as let downs. Why have you not mentioned 2 league titlesa CWC and FA cup in that mix?

Yes we over acheived BUT we've been finishing top 8 regularly for years now that is NOT over acheiving.

I don't expect us to push for a cl place I knew we wouldn't this season before a ball was kicked but anything below 8th is a massive UNDERACHIEVEMENT with this sise.

Our team has no world class players but we have a lot of full experienced internationals in our team. We will never have world class players in our team unless we get a zillionaire buyer.

Baines Englands first choice left back

Coleman ROIsfirst choice right back and sought after by prems top 4

Stones future England captain

Jagielka Englands first choice centre back

McCarthy one of the best YOUNG ddf mids around and courted by United

Mirallas probably our most gifted player full Belgium international

Barkley arguably (in some peoples eyes) Englands brightest prospect

Lukaku one of the best young strikers in the business and will go on to do great things

Our spine of stones McCarthy Barkley and Lukaku is arguably the most promising spine with potential to be the best in the prem in years to come every clubin theland would sell their souls for that spine bar the big 4 (including Liverpool and Spurs and probsbly United and Arsenal.

Fact is, we've been piss poor this season. We are NOT punching above our weight expecting to challenge for the top 6.

FACT!

- Wembley '85

- Wembley '86

- Wembley '89

- Kendall leaving

- Selling Lineker

- WALTER SMITH

- Wembley '09

- Wembley'12

- Last season at Anfield

and finally

- Last night.

Utter drivel, rantings of a lunatic!!

Why is someone instantly a red if they go against the grain? Much of what he has said is right (not all of it IMO).

However some people will happily plod a long with whatever happens. No emotion, just it'll all be ok.

Because we are not punching above our weight expecting to fight top 6 anyone who thinks we are is either stupid or on the wind-up

well it came very close in the 60s 2 league titles great fa cup 66

only the cup winners cup missing best midfield ever to play for efc

That was over a period of seven years though, the 62/63 team was a very different set of players to 69/70; can only think of Labone and West who would have been regulars in both. Three and four year gaps between three trophies against four in four seasons? Not even close.

That was over a period of seven years though, the 62/63 team was a very different set of players to 69/70; can only think of Labone and West who would have been regulars in both. Three and four year gaps between three trophies against four in four seasons? Not even c

one manager built 2 great teams only one trophy less I would say very close

I think ray Wilson played in both best left back efc ever had

skill wise I think the 60s were a more skilful side

but that's just my opinion

one manager built 2 great teams only one trophy less I would say very close

I think ray Wilson played in both best left back efc ever had

skill wise I think the 60s were a more skilful side

but that's just my opinion

Didn't play in either sadly for him; joined in '64 and left on a free in '69.

I can assure you guys I am not a red! Just frustrated and carried that over into today. Appreciate all you're replies and yeah when I look back its a glass half empty post!

Ravings of a lunatic - nope just a pissed off blue who had too much negativity this afternoon!!

Some of my points must make sense though!

One more time - better dead thAn red

I can assure you guys I am not a red! Just frustrated and carried that over into today. Appreciate all you're replies and yeah when I look back its a glass half empty post!

Ravings of a lunatic - nope just a pissed off blue who had too much negativity this afternoon!!

Listen, some points are clearly wrong but you don't need to justify yourself to some of these tossers. You only have to read other threads to assume some of these have never watched the blues before.

Fair play. It just read a bit over the top.

Welcome!!!

Listen, some points are clearly wrong but you don't need to justify yourself to some of these tossers. You only have to read other threads to assume some of these have never watched the blues before.

Says the fella who last timed he watched us waited for score updates on ceefax.

iust curious, but it's the repeated insults of the board and its members that's making me think; why are you here then?

iust curious, but it's the repeated insults of the board and its members that's making me think; why are you here then?

I don't think i've known the forum to be so catty in over 10 years.

We have people accusing others of being lesser fans than them. People accusing people of lying about things they say. People reading other posters profiles and trying to make subtle digs around their families.

For the first time in these years posting on the forum I have 2 people on ignore and we have had some right WUMs in this time.

I'm not perfect by any means as I have been drawn in to responding to this type of nonsense and it compounds the whole thing. There have been a fair few decent posters we just don't see much of any more, Marco and a few others just aren't on here any more.

I'm gonna take ownership for my responses and behaviour to try and improve things.