IGNORED

Burnley (Home)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Baines may have had a quiet word with Roberto and said that he doesn't feel happy continuing to take the pens after the Mirallas/WBA fiasco. Agree it was a pen and a missed opportunity. Also agree that Lennon looks like our best player. Though, pen miss apart, Ross does look lively.

Baines may have had a quiet word with Roberto and said that he doesn't feel happy continuing to take the pens after the Mirallas/WBA fiasco. Agree it was a pen and a missed opportunity. Also agree that Lennon looks like our best player. Though, pen miss apart, Ross does look lively.

Hmm interesting, although I feel conflicted by that. On one hand i kinda understand but on the other, I would make sure he was continuously taking them and feel like he's not doing what's best for the club. I swear Baines had taken a pen after the West Brom game though, am I wrong?

Great finish Kev.

Good answer to the critics.

The hand gesture wasn't to our fans was it though? Pray it wasn't.

Pretty sure it was to all those "talking nonsense" about him. I.e he's not trying his best. There's a few on here.

Super Kev Mirallas

As for the hand gestures, for all we know, it's directed toward the media saying he is looking/playing his way out of Goodison. Who knows really

Really hope so because after what's happened that would be a real finisher for me if it was directed at our fans.

I'm an Everton supporter.