IGNORED

Burnley (Home)

markjazzbassist

I can't see it being anything else and there's a fair few on here who've questioned his commitment.

He answered them bu scoring the goal.

I just can't support that if it was at the fans and to be honest I even expected you to be dissapointed with that.

Still hoping it's directed at the media.

He answered them bu scoring the goal.

I just can't support that if it was at the fans and to be honest I even expected you to be dissapointed with that.

Still hoping it's directed at the media.

Wow, you don't half try and make a big issue out of nothing. He's basically highlighted that people are talking crap about him. Whether that be the media or fans.

Wow, you don't half try and make a big issue out of nothing. He's basically highlighted that people are talking crap about him. Whether that be the media or fans.

I don't at all.

I was just dissapointed with him, he's a grown man. I know you won't like this but it's also dissapointing to hear one of our own fans supporting it to.

Make no mistake he is my favourite player, or has been. But he should also be big enough to realise why he has been criticised. As a fan of the club you should too.

I don't at all.

I was just dissapointed with him, he's a grown man. I know you won't like this but it's also dissapointing to hear one of our own fans supporting it to.

Make no mistake he is my favourite player, or has been. But he should also be big enough to realise why he has been criticised. As a fan of the club you should too.

You're making a huge issue out, whilst admitting yourself you don't know who it was aimed at. Not once I have I said "support it" either. I just highlighted why it may have been done.

Mc seriously mate, I just said I hope it wasn't aimed at our fans, the rest ate responses to you. So maybe your making a big deal of trying to defend him.

It's simple for me...club before player. You don't like it...tough. Not gonna argue with you anymore because you seem blinded.