IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window 2015

SAMPDORIA EXPECT ETO'O DEPARTURE
Sampdoria president Massimo Ferrero expects Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o to leave the Serie A club this summer.
Eto'o, 34, joined Samp from Everton in January and is under contract with the Genoa outfit until June 2018.
However, the former Inter Milan player has failed to impress in his second spell in Serie A, scoring just two goals in 18 league appearances for Samp, and has been linked with a move to the United States to play in Major League Soccer.
When asked about Eto'o's future, Ferrero said to Sky Italia: "I think this little bird is destined to fly towards other shores. As far as I'm concerned, he could stay for life as I wanted him and chose him to come here. He is a great champion but if he wants to leave, then he can follow his heart... and his wallet."

Ouch :D

3.5 million for Trippier. I know it's only reported like but fuck me that's for nothing that. I think he's a really good player. Tottenham after him apparently.

Personally, I think it'd be a mistake for him to go there. Unless he's happy to sit on the bench and watch Walker.

It is. The reports say a number of clubs were interested; I hope we were one of them because Hibbert really isn't fit for purpose.

I'd love us to snap him up. I think Coleman will be on his way season after next tbh so he's a ready made stand in.

Get Garbut re-signed then sign this lad and our fullbacks are sorted for years to come.

if falcao ends up at chelsea like is being said on loan, i just don't see how anyone challenges them for the title. their lineup and bench are insane. i can't see man city doing much, toure getting even older and they need a complete rehaul to be honest. man united will spend like crazy but i just don't see that crap side winning it, van gaal will piss off more marquee players and they will implode, and arsenal? i just don't see them being able to beat chelsea, i see chelsea way more physical and pragmatic and jose has wengers number.

if falcao ends up at chelsea like is being said on loan, i just don't see how anyone challenges them for the title. their lineup and bench are insane. i can't see man city doing much, toure getting even older and they need a complete rehaul to be honest. man united will spend like crazy but i just don't see that crap side winning it, van gaal will piss off more marquee players and they will implode, and arsenal? i just don't see them being able to beat chelsea, i see chelsea way more physical and pragmatic and jose has wengers number.

I agree Mark they've got unbelievable strength in depth with the likes of Loftus Cheek etc breaking through aswel

I've got a feeling Falcao will surprise a fair few and come good if he stays fit he had a troubled start at United and if any manger can get the best out of him it's Jose

with the way yedlin plays for the US team i wouldn't be surprised if he's moved to the wing. his pace is blistering and has a solid pass/cross on him, his defending is not great.

I think he'll make that move also. Aaron Lennon 2.0. Defensively, he's a mess, but he has the pace to beat any man and put a cross in though.

Edited by TonkaRoost