IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window 2015

Chelsea sign Begovic.

8 million rumoured, we should have been all over that.

He'll be back on the market soon when he doesn't get a sniff of game time there. He'll probably move to Spurs if/when Lloris leaves inevitably for a bigger suitor. Who knows, maybe Man U or somewhere on the continent?

Silly decision on his part, in my opinion.

Stoke sign Shay Given and Glen Johnson. And Van Ginkel on loan.

Very good business. Van Ginkel could really shine for them. Mark Hughes has really upgraded that squad from the days of Pulis signing Spurs' castoffs to add to his squad of lower league yarddogs.

Hate the stuff, nice bottle of Metaxa in the fridge though!

I'm only jealous mate. I've worked fucking hard since November, 6 days a week and doesn't look like we'll get a holiday this year.

New windows, floors, replastering, decorating, kitchen , fitted wardrobes, garden and a host of other things is getting in the way of one :(

I'm only jealous mate. I've worked fucking hard since November, 6 days a week and doesn't look like we'll get a holiday this year.

New windows, floors, replastering, decorating, kitchen , fitted wardrobes, garden and a host of other things is getting in the way of one :(

But dude, you'll be able to chill in your newly 'ferbed house, looking forward to the TWO holidays you'll have next year :D

Lap of luxury, what line of work you in? You hiring Americans :) any time soon?

But dude, you'll be able to chill in your newly 'ferbed house, looking forward to the TWO holidays you'll have next year :D

We're saving for Florida for the kids for 2017 2 weeks all things Disney 1 week in Miami so just a 10 day villa holiday inEurope next year I think. The wifes 40 in 2017 I've got a secret slush fund on the go, she'll be in New York watching a Broadway show (hope to god there's one on) on her actual 40th birthday as it's her dream.

Just me feeling sorry for myself really brother, plenty to look forward to holiday wise in the next 2 years so I'm just gonna drink a big steaming cup of stfu and stop whining.

Holy Fuck. How? How to teams like Southampton, now have the reputation to pull talent like this? Amazing. Time's have changed.

CLASIE TO HAVE SAINTS MEDICAL

Sky sources understand Feyenoord captain Jordy Clasie is expected to have a medical at Southampton within the next 24 hours.

The deal to bring the Dutch international to St Mary’s is edging closer after both clubs agreed a fee in the region of €12m (£8.5m).

Holy Fuck. How? How to teams like Southampton, now have the reputation to pull talent like this? Amazing. Time's have changed.

Sky sources understand Feyenoord captain Jordy Clasie is expected to have a medical at Southampton within the next 24 hours.

The deal to bring the Dutch international to St Marys is edging closer after both clubs agreed a fee in the region of 12m (£8.5m).

Southampton seem to go about their transfer business in an utterly professional and efficient manner.

They are linked with a player on a Monday, he has a medical and signs by the Wednesday. No messing about they just quietly go about it.

Them having big Ronny as manager will of helped with Classie but he's a belting signing for them.

They seem to have this uncanny knack of losing a key player but replacing him with just as good (or somettimes better) player for cheaper.they are an extremely well run football club.

Southampton seem to go about their transfer business in an utterly professional and efficient manner.

They are linked with a player on a Monday, he has a medical and signs by the Wednesday. No messing about they just quietly go about it.

Them having big Ronny as manager will of helped with Classie but he's a belting signing for them.

They seem to have this uncanny knack of losing a key player but replacing him with just as good (or somettimes better) player for cheaper.they are an extremely well run football club.

another great post pad, on a roll today. if only the everton transfer sagas were that short :shaking fist:

Edited by markjazzbassist

The deal to bring the Dutch international to St Mary’s is edging closer after both clubs agreed a fee in the region of €12m (£8.5m).

He's signed now.