IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window 2015

Seems like Delph is on his way to City.

Will they never learn?

It's kinda like being asked

"you know that talent you had which made you enjoy the game so much for the last 15 years? How dya fancy cashing in on that to become one of those players who couldn't get a look in when you were the captain of your youth team? You know, the ones happy to get the odd 15 minutes or shitty cup game?"

Brainless move by the lad. I rate him but he hasn't a chance there. Probably do better than sterling though.

At the moment, since I'm skint, I completely understand the move - it would set him up for life!

On a moral stance, he's an idiot. A purple patch last season after much "meh" got him the limelight, and he's cashing in. Shame, England could've done with him.

At the moment, since I'm skint, I completely understand the move - it would set him up for life!

On a moral stance, he's an idiot. A purple patch last season after much "meh" got him the limelight, and he's cashing in. Shame, England could've done with him.

The wages he's already been on at Aston Villa have already done that! You're not telling me 50K a week doesn't give you a comfortable life?

You've no idea how I'd spend through that given the chance!

I'd think as a new dad your mind set is similar to me... "Pay off mortgage quick as poss, minimise stress, get good quality time with family with no work worries and know you have enough coming in to be able to say to people "fuck off!"

Anyone seen the gambler? John Goodman does a great scene along those lines.

I'd think as a new dad your mind set is similar to me... "Pay off mortgage quick as poss, minimise stress, get good quality time with family with no work worries and know you have enough coming in to be able to say to people "fuck off!"

Anyone seen the gambler? John Goodman does a great scene along those lines.

Pretty much! Always said that if I won the lottery, I'd sort family out first, then close friends, pay up TT for life then open a chain of orphanages. No joke, that's my dream :lol:

It's kinda like being asked

"you know that talent you had which made you enjoy the game so much for the last 15 years? How dya fancy cashing in on that to become one of those players who couldn't get a look in when you were the captain of your youth team? You know, the ones happy to get the odd 15 minutes or shitty cup game?"

Brainless move by the lad. I rate him but he hasn't a chance there. Probably do better than sterling though.

He must have heard you.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33494840

Edited by Cornish Steve

Pretty much! Always said that if I won the lottery, I'd sort family out first, then close friends, pay up TT for life then open a chain of orphanages. No joke, that's my dream :lol:

I'm picturing some sort of Fagin/Ms Hannigan hybrid wearing an Everton shirt.

It's a strange image.