IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window 2015

Holy shit, yes!

Good keeper, never did bad at Arsenal in fairness.

Has anyone taken note of who's currently manager at Fenerbahce btw? Yep. Making some good signings so far.

damn, yeah i liked him too, thought he was given a raw deal at arsenal (who isn't?). good ole vitor, comes back to haunt us again. well down lad, maybe after RM get's the sack you can come here.

Cech signing for Arsenal for £11m is incredible business.

Got at least 5 years in him. Great buy.

We've had some right extremes this window already and in a positive way. Talent like Trippier for £3.5m, Cech for £11m, Deulofeu for £3m.

And just to piss on my chips, Firmino isn't likely to end up at City as first thought.....He's on the verge of signing for the shite :'(

Cech signing for Arsenal for £11m is incredible business.

Got at least 5 years in him. Great buy.

We've had some right extremes this window already and in a positive way. Talent like Trippier for £3.5m, Cech for £11m, Deulofeu for £3m.

And just to piss on my chips, Firmino isn't likely to end up at City as first thought.....He's on the verge of signing for the shite :'(

I was thinking about you today in work when a Kopite I work with who follows them everywhere and is usually always on the money when he tells me stuff about Liverpool told me he was almost certainly signing for them.

I thought Ten will blow a gasket when this happens :lol:

Ignore MC, Pad. You can tell he's just jealous. :lol:

I'm getting a bit worried you know, he's turning into a stalker. He's gone from following me round like a spaniel, telling everyone I'm a breath of fresh air, agreeing with everything I say, giving me his "favourite poster" n his xmas awards thread to now only showing up to post on a thread when I post something. Isent him a signed Paddock calendar but stopped short of the worn underpants, that was just too creepy.

MC old pal, you're right, I confess, I really am only 13 I live in my mums basement, I have no orher life other than this place and I'm getting a "I'm a mod at TT tattoo next week... Sob ??