IGNORED

Manchester United (Home)

markjazzbassist

Jags, Stones and Barkley all looked like they were carrying hangovers from the international break. I love Nais but I'm surprised he lasted until half time. Could have been subbed after 20 minutes. Howard not directly to blame for any of the goals but a quality keeper would have got a lot closer, not fallen over too soon on the 1v1 and probably have kept us in the game. Barry wass well off the pace, Lennon tracked back well but didn't offer a great deal going forward. The only person who comes out of this with his reputation improved is big Rom. Deserved a goal today. Martinez needs to look at his tactics. We need a left winger.

Or play Mirallas for more than 30 seconds

We can't play more than one winger at once, don't you two know anything?!

Please please let this be Howard's last season. Has someone told him that a goalkeeper needs to dive the opposite direction of the ball? What is he doing committing so early? He's the easiest goalkeeper ever to score against in 1 V 1 situations. The third one was terrible. Any decent keeper would have saved it. The more I see the 1st I'm not convinced either. Not that I would expect him to save it as it was right in the corner but why dive completely to the other side before he even made contact with the shot? We need a new number 1 asap. Had enough of him.

There's not a lot to say about our performance yesterday, so I'll keep it short. It was shit and gutless.

There's also no point going through every players performance either because I'll just be repeating myself over and over, and I can't be arsed with that, so I'll just pick a few out.

Howard - Loves diving the wrong way, doesn't he?! :crying::huh:

Coleman - Can someone please get this lad a footballing brain for Christmas? On two occasions he charged after a ball he was never going to win and inevitably lost out. Did he learn? Nope, he proceeded to do it again and it led directly to us conceding the opener. At least he was bothering to put challenges in though I suppose.

Naismith - Please, please, please stop playing him out wide. Especially not on Galloway's side. My sanity is suffering.

Lukaku - The only player to come out of yesterday with any praise. He was a one man team from start to finish. He put himself about and bullied Smalling and Jones to within an inch of their lives. Smalling in particular was shat on repeatedly. He couldn't handle him at all. Be that on the floor or in the air, Rom won the duel 9 times out of 10. Unfortunately, we didn't get any players around him to work off his excellent work. Our only game plan was to just hit long to him and hope something came off because our midfield were sat in the dressing room for yesterday's game... My bad, they were actually out there, it was just that each and every one of them was absolutely shite :angry::dry: .

Please please let this be Howard's last season. Has someone told him that a goalkeeper needs to dive the opposite direction of the ball? What is he doing committing so early? He's the easiest goalkeeper ever to score against in 1 V 1 situations. The third one was terrible. Any decent keeper would have saved it. The more I see the 1st I'm not convinced either. Not that I would expect him to save it as it was right in the corner but why dive completely to the other side before he even made contact with the shot? We need a new number 1 asap. Had enough of him.

I thought Howard did pretty well to get out of the way of Rooneys shot for the third, those balls can't half sting if the hit you