IGNORED

Manchester United (Home)

markjazzbassist

This international break, for an American like me, was the absolute worst. I can't wait to watch our boys back in action. The good news is that from what I could follow is that we didn't come away with any injuries. Barkley and Howard looked like they were in form. Lukaku started for Belgium though I didn't pay close attention to his performance. I hear we are getting Stones back too.

We have a good record against United at Goodison. I think it continues on Saturday.

This international break, for an American like me, was the absolute worst. I can't wait to watch our boys back in action. The good news is that from what I could follow is that we didn't come away with any injuries. Barkley and Howard looked like they were in form. Lukaku started for Belgium though I didn't pay close attention to his performance. I hear we are getting Stones back too.

We have a good record against United at Goodison. I think it continues on Saturday.

Yeah, the international break is OK but generally a snorefest. I follow England and its nice but the level of play just seems diluted or something. It's about as exciting as watching MLS.

Mirallas is back today isn't he. I'd like to see him start on the left as I still think he's the most natural left sided player we have. However that would mean Martinez would have to start with Lennon (which I'm fine with) as he will no way play Mirallas and Deulofeu in the same team. There's a lot of players to come back and some good players will not make the bench. With no Europe I really expect us to push on this year.

Mirallas is back today isn't he. I'd like to see him start on the left as I still think he's the most natural left sided player we have. However that would mean Martinez would have to start with Lennon (which I'm fine with) as he will no way play Mirallas and Deulofeu in the same team. There's a lot of players to come back and some good players will not make the bench. With no Europe I really expect us to push on this year.

If he starts two wingers I'll be very surprised. I'll be even more surprised if that one winger is Mirallas.

Ross Barkley is for some reason no longer sitting in the pocket and showing for the ball in Uniteds final third and I have no idea why. I also don't understand why Martinez dropped del boy for lennon. Jagielka hoofing it to lukaku shouldn't the only threat we have.

smalling holding rom in the penalty area. giving a free kick on rom when he did nothing to de gea. rom going down in the penalty area from smalling again and nothing called.

Don't be daft you'd be fuming if it was the other way around and those decisions lead to two penalties.