IGNORED

Substitutions

Mogsy

I think a lot of people on jumping on this kone bandwagon.

I think it's obvious Kone finds it hard to perform at the top level for 90 mins. When he's not tired he looks like the best link up player we have. However after 60 mins he's shattered! Therefore he's either an impact player or someone who plays for 60 minutes then is changed.

I think a lot of people on jumping on this kone bandwagon.

On his day he's player no doubt. Just needs his time managed well ala SAF and van persie. RM needs him off at 60' and only one match a week.

Kone is great this year really happy for him and us, a real team player and you can tell the others like him as well. Just needs to be managed properly.

I think it's obvious Kone finds it hard to perform at the top level for 90 mins. When he's not tired he looks like the best link up player we have. However after 60 mins he's shattered! Therefore he's either an impact player or someone who plays for 60 minutes then is changed.

Exactly how Ossie should have been used for the last few seasons, but he keeps being played for 90 mins as well.

Edited by Deacs

Try Cleverley there, he is the closest webhave to a Pienaar. Doesn't have the quick feet but he can move the ball on with speed.

I think him and Baines will make a good partnership.

He's played there and he's not a winger. This type of square peg shit is why we have no consistency

Like peinaar? Maybe trying something to see of it works could be a brave new world! Let's watch this space and see what happens.

I'll gladly admit if I'm wrong.

I've already seen it! He played there at the start of the season every game before he got injured at Spurs.

He's no Pienaar, nothing like Pienaar, not a scratch on him.

I've already seen it! He played there at the start of the season every game before he got injured at Spurs.

He's no Pienaar, nothing like Pienaar, not a scratch on him.

No i agree with you, he's no Pienaar.

I just think he could link up better than anything we have.

But dam do I miss pienaar...I think it is going to be hard to replace him. Special player.

• 2 weeks later...