IGNORED

Wojciech Szczesny

im happy Joel is playing now but I'm not sure we have seen enough of him to say he's the one.

Agree. Think to push on we need a top keeper. Someone who demands respect and is a consistent performer on a big stage.

Like when Tottenham got Loris. Seemed an absolute coup at the time. That's the level we should be looking at.

Agree. Think to push on we need a top keeper. Someone who demands respect and is a consistent performer on a big stage.

Like when Tottenham got Loris. Seemed an absolute coup at the time. That's the level we should be looking at.

Yes I agree. Wojech isn't at that level. I either want Joel or a top lloris type, wojech is Howard part 2, there's a reason he's on loan.

Guest rusty747

No team have ever been consistently successful without an international class 'keeper to win them 10 points a season. Everton and Southall, Man U and Schmeichel, Chelsea and Cech, Man C and Hart, Arsenal and Seaman etc. Our outfield players are just a couple of signings away from being ready to tear up the Premier League but we need that real top class 'keeper. For me, Joel has earned the chance between now and the end of the season to prove that it's him but I do feel we have to seriously explore opportunities. Still Butland for me.

The lad has buckets of experience already, at the highest level too, but he does have a tendancy to do something cataclysmic at any given moment.

Would depend on the price for me, but honestly I think we should throw money at Barca for Ter Stegen

F*ck yes. If he would take the 'step down'.

New owners and new plans, could ignite a decent 'project' opportunity?

Edited by Lowensda

I don't rate him at all. I can't help but feel that the faith that Wenger showed in him was misplaced. His career has totally stalled since the 8 - 2 thrashing by Man Utd a few years ago. He can't even get that many games for his national team. Much rather we went for Foster, Sirgiu, Ospina or Diego Lopez if Real get rid.

I don't rate him at all. I can't help but feel that the faith that Wenger showed in him was misplaced. His career has totally stalled since the 8 - 2 thrashing by Man Utd a few years ago. He can't even get that many games for his national team. Much rather we went for Foster, Sirgiu, Ospina or Diego Lopez if Real get rid.

i'm with you on this.