IGNORED

Transfers Summer 2016

We have no chance at scheini or Oscar. Who in reality would you like for us that wouldn't be on 175k a week? Those guys we'd have to alter the whole payroll which you complain about upsetting the ethos and selling our soul.

I gave examples of proven players. Shelling out masses of cash on them is investing, I wouldn't mind that too much - they're established and would improve us immensely. Throwing 135k at Witzel who is unproven was what I was complaining about, dont get the 2 types of players and transfers mixed up.

Wenger proving to be a disgrace and cheap ass motherfucker again in the transfer market. First was the 40.01m bid for Suarez who was worth double that. Now they bid 30m and then 35m for Mahrez. Bolasie is going for 30m, why would they sell the player of the year for that much?

What is wrong with that guy?

Why do you believe every rumour?!

Wenger proving to be a disgrace and cheap ass motherfucker again in the transfer market. First was the 40.01m bid for Suarez who was worth double that. Now they bid 30m and then 35m for Mahrez. Bolasie is going for 30m, why would they sell the player of the year for that much?

What is wrong with that guy?

another one. west ham bid 40m euro for Lacazette in June and are turned down. Wenger offers 35m euro in July and is turned down. is arsenal such a great club that he would go play there for less money? wenger is an idiot.

another one. west ham bid 40m euro for Lacazette in June and are turned down. Wenger offers 35m euro in July and is turned down. is arsenal such a great club that he would go play there for less money? wenger is an idiot.

I don't think he's an idiot, but he's definitely naive. Or maybe he's senile?

Surely this is his last season at Arsenal.