IGNORED

Transfers Summer 2016

Higuain went full legend with his league goal scoring effectiveness last season. He outperformed Ronaldo, Lewandowski and Messi (ok, Messi wasn't super prolific) for instance. Only bested by Suarez.

Suarez: 40

Higuain: 36

Ronaldo: 35

Lewandowski: 30 (thought not guaranteed a stating line-up spot)

Messi & Kane: 26

Lukaku: 18

Higuain went full legend with his league goal scoring effectiveness last season. He outperformed Ronaldo, Lewandowski and Messi (ok, Messi wasn't super prolific) for instance. Only bested by Suarez.

Suarez: 40

Higuain: 36

Ronaldo: 35

Lewandowski: 30 (thought not guaranteed a stating line-up spot)

Messi & Kane: 26

Lukaku: 18

When was the last time someone scored 36 in Seria A

another over priced, bang average player.

26 years old and has 12 goals in his first year in the prem on a mid table team. who do you expect us to sign messi? no because you would say we sold our soul. this is right up our alley and especially at that price. not sure who you want matt that fulfills all your criteria.

My most recent calculation is that if we'd signed everyone you'd said we "missed out on" Mark we'd have a squad of about 137 players :P.

well played mike, well played. :rofl:

26 years old and has 12 goals in his first year in the prem on a mid table team. who do you expect us to sign messi? no because you would say we sold our soul. this is right up our alley and especially at that price. not sure who you want matt that fulfills all your criteria.

Down, kitty.

I want us to sign actually proven players, not flashes in the pan based on a lucky/average season. Its the same argument as Wijnaldum/Bolasie/Ighalo etc - they have a good run of games which gets headlines for a bit but then disappear. Remember everyone getting wound up because Enner Valencia went to Wham? This is the same deal for me.

They're youtube players for the moment, for me. Someone like Mata, Schweinsteiger, Oscar etc are proven players who would drastically improve us. The others would be good for depth - I'm not saying they're bad players, very much overpriced for what they are.

Edited by Matt

Down, kitty.

I want us to sign actually proven players, not flashes in the pan based on a lucky/average season. Its the same argument as Wijnaldum/Bolasie/Ighalo etc - they have a good run of games which gets headlines for a bit but then disappear. Remember everyone getting wound up because Enner Valencia went to Wham? This is the same deal for me.

They're youtube players for the moment, for me. Someone like Mata, Schweinsteiger, Oscar etc are proven players who would drastically improve us. The others would be good for depth - I'm not saying they're bad players, very much overpriced for what they are.

We have no chance at scheini or Oscar. Who in reality would you like for us that wouldn't be on 175k a week? Those guys we'd have to alter the whole payroll which you complain about upsetting the ethos and selling our soul.