• Leighton Baines
    • Gareth Barry
    • Ross Barkley
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Yannick Bolasie
    • Romelu Lukaku

What''s your team?

I need to have one Paddock - one hasn't stood out for me yet, I do the fantasy football which I personally think is the best fantasy format there is.... absolutely incredible. Real time scoring - drafts.

When I was a kid it was Miami, 49ers, Chicago. I've toyed with following giants, broncos, cowboys.

I think it could well be the cowboys. I started reading a book about the bad boys in that team of the 90's.

I need to have one Paddock - one hasn't stood out for me yet, I do the fantasy football which I personally think is the best fantasy format there is.... absolutely incredible. Real time scoring - drafts.

When I was a kid it was Miami, 49ers, Chicago. I've toyed with following giants, broncos, cowboys.

I think it could well be the cowboys. I started reading a book about the bad boys in that team of the 90's.

Cowboy's current QB (Dak Prescott) went to my college. He was a beast there.

I'm a Packers man myself -- they remind me of Everton a bit as they're all about the fans.

Cowboy's current QB (Dak Prescott) went to my college. He was a beast there.

I'm a Packers man myself -- they remind me of Everton a bit as they're all about the fans.

i'm a Browns fan because i'm from Cleveland. But i agree if I didn't have a team the packers would be it, great team (owned by the fans, only team in the NFL), stadium, legacy, etc.

i'm a Browns fan because i'm from Cleveland. But i agree if I didn't have a team the packers would be it, great team (owned by the fans, only team in the NFL), stadium, legacy, etc.

New England me; ever since I saw them crushed by Chicago in Superbowl XX so no "bandwagon jumper" on their more recent successes. Soft spot for Green Bay as well from somewhere, could be because they always seem to be playing in a blizzard! Didn't realise they were fan owned.

New England me; ever since I saw them crushed by Chicago in Superbowl XX so no "bandwagon jumper" on their more recent successes. Soft spot for Green Bay as well from somewhere, could be because they always seem to be playing in a blizzard! Didn't realise they were fan owned.

yeah they are the only team the NFL will allow. the City they are in is only 100,000 people population, it's tiny. There's no real way for a big money owner to own the team and make money, so they allowed the fans to all buy shares and such. The season tickets are sold out years in advance and the waiting list is years. Plus they have the history of Vince Lombardi some think one of the greatest coaches of all time.

Another thing for us to butt heads about then. Pick a real team, dammit! :shaking fist:

Yep. They were up the whole game... then they lost. I know the "Browns" logo/color scheme is classic, but they really need to revamp their look.

brown and orange isn't the sexiest garb unless its halloween :rofl: they should just get rid of them again, the Cavs won the NBA championship, the Indians are about to make the playoffs, we don't need em!