IGNORED

ALCOHOL. Found any new drinks lately?

rubecula

• 6 months later...

No alcohol involved (unless you add vodka) but I'm off the sauce for a bit and discovered this on my easyJet flight home last week and it was really nice. Hard to track down in local supermarkets but I finally found some in Waitrose yesterday, £2.60 for a 75cl bottle but worth it!

• 3 months later...
On 14/01/2019 at 20:03, MikeO said:

I've become a convert from red to white in recent weeks, bottle of Chilean Cono Sur Bicicleta Gewürztraminer going down very nicely I have to say.

What's going on are my eyes deceiving me you've gone from Red man to a white drinker, I've never come across that amount of insanity before please seek help it may not be to late😀

48 minutes ago, Palfy said:

What's going on are my eyes deceiving me you've gone from Red man to a white drinker, I've never come across that amount of insanity before please seek help it may not be to late😀

i'm with you, i barely ever touch the white stuff.  had a nice glass of Cabernet last night from Argentina.  i really need to get down to south american wine country.