IGNORED

Hajduk Split (Europa League Leg 2) [Away] Thursday August 24th

markjazzbassist

Coleman, Bolasie, Klassen and Gana all start- so there's 4, the others give us options off the bench.

We played an away game in difficult circumstances after playing City 3 days before and done a job and got through easily. I really don't know why people are moaning.

Because we played crap and a wonder strike aside we could have been out of Europe.

Do you think the players we had on the pitch collectively played well?

Because we played crap and a wonder strike aside we could have been out of Europe.

Do you think the players we had on the pitch collectively played well?

Not particularly but I'mprepared to hold my judgement and have a bit of patience before complaining. We're not playing well but we'renot losing wewont play well every game.

People need to have patience- they moan for signings then moan when they don't gel straight away. We can't have everything.

Who hacked Pads account?

Nobody, years of watching Everton has conditioned me to always know it's going to go tits up but even I can't dismiss a couple of poor (ish) performances as not good enough. This "project" sill take time- it may not even work but it at least has to be given time to develop.

Not particularly but I'mprepared to hold my judgement and have a bit of patience before complaining. We're not playing well but we'renot losing wewont play well every game.

People need to have patience- they moan for signings then moan when they don't gel straight away. We can't have everything.

Tbh it's not necessarily about players not gelling, I get that it wont click from day 1 but it's stupid things like playing Martina, playing DCL out wide every other game, or players like Rooney/Davies/Klaasen in areas that they aren't going to show their best that ruin our chances of having a balanced, cohesive unit.

Maybe when everyone is fit Koeman will have everyone where they should be but I don't think it will change.

Tbh it's not necessarily about players not gelling, I get that it wont click from day 1 but it's stupid things like playing Martina, playing DCL out wide every other game, or players like Rooney/Davies/Klaasen in areas that they aren't going to show their best that ruin our chances of having a balanced, cohesive unit.

Maybe when everyone is fit Koeman will have everyone where they should be but I don't think it will change.

Despite this we've qualified for the group stages, won our first home game and drew (almost winning) a game we all thought we would lose. No it's not been spectacular but if you would have offered me this in July I'd of bit your hand off. It's about results not being pretty.

• 4 weeks later...