IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Our old stadium) Sunday December 10th

markjazzbassist

2 hours ago, JoeQuince said:

I won’t, unfortunately. I’ll be back in Manhattan this weekend, but of course we don’t play until Monday! It is a great pub. O’Neal’s will have to do for this week! (O’Neal’s is great, too. Spoonie O’Neal is my favorite bar owner).

Where were you the past two years?

Ahh, too bad. Monday will work just as well for me; get all the Everton in that I can while I transition jobs. I was in San Diego, which is not only not much of a city, but made watching Everton quite a challenge because of the time difference and my late work schedule. Happy to be back in EST.

9 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

Ahh, too bad. Monday will work just as well for me; get all the Everton in that I can while I transition jobs. I was in San Diego, which is not only not much of a city, but made watching Everton quite a challenge because of the time difference and my late work schedule. Happy to be back in EST.

That’s a bummer. But, welcome back to the east coast! 

It’s actually possible, but doubtful, that I could make the match Monday. I’ll make sure to let you know if I’ll be there.