IGNORED

Aaron Wan-Bissaka

Defensively he was the best right back in the league last year and would have been worth the £50m if Mourinho was still the manager. But don't think he's got enough going forward to fit into most systems the other managers in the prem use. They essentially need 11 new players if Pogba goes, doesn't make sense to start with a right back. 

12 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Defensively he was the best right back in the league last year and would have been worth the £50m if Mourinho was still the manager. But don't think he's got enough going forward to fit into most systems the other managers in the prem use. They essentially need 11 new players if Pogba goes, doesn't make sense to start with a right back. 

I suppose they have got to start somewhere, I can see them spending a lot of money this year, but for me they will end up with a mismatch of players the same as us under Koeman Ole hasn’t got what it takes to put a team together. 

56 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I suppose they have got to start somewhere, I can see them spending a lot of money this year, but for me they will end up with a mismatch of players the same as us under Koeman Ole hasn’t got what it takes to put a team together. 

Fingers crossed. 

52 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

They are going to have a huge turnaround in players this year. I think they will struggle. They have lost the aura they once had and they haven’t had a good team for a long time 

And more they've got a poor manager too 🙂. I'll be disappointed if they finish above us this year. 

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Fingers crossed. 

And more they've got a poor manager too 🙂. I'll be disappointed if they finish above us this year. 

We need to add a couple more good players at least to keep the momentum going, they still have some quality players in their ranks but not much direction. 

I believe Solskjaer will be the first managerial casualty next season, so yes I agree that we have a good chance to finish    above them next season.