IGNORED

Brighton (Away) Saturday December 29th

markjazzbassist

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

If it's not Gana who is /are then? 

Looking at the players we've had in the last few years we've improved in every position bar RB, CM, AM, ST. 

Coleman has lost a yard but I wouldn't blame him for the overall team. He's limited but doing a job still defensively just not going forward on the overlap. Definitely one to be looking to replace in the near future but not the root of the problem. 

It's harsh to say Sigurdssen isn'ttt as good as Cahill but he lacks that battle and for the system we play Cahill would be much better suited. Sigurdssen is the type of player you build a team round his strengths, unfortunately those strengths aren't best suited to how the manager sets us up. 

DCL and Richarlison are no Lukaku but both hold the ball up better than Lukaku so you couldn't blame either. 

Barry, Fellaini, Arteta, Carsley all helped us tick. Gana simply doesn't come close to filling any of their boots. The noticeable difference is the last 2 seasons, more so last year after Barry left. The one constant in midfield during that period is Gana. 

Some qualities in midfield go unnoticed, people didn't appreciate Lucas at the shite until he missed a few games. Unfortunately for us Gana is the opposite. A lot of people don't notice how shite he is yet but when he went off to the ACON we won 3 and drew 1 and played some much better football. 

Very true about when he went to the ACON or as Shukes would say fact.

14 hours ago, pete0 said:

If it's not Gana who is /are then? 

Looking at the players we've had in the last few years we've improved in every position bar RB, CM, AM, ST. 

Coleman has lost a yard but I wouldn't blame him for the overall team. He's limited but doing a job still defensively just not going forward on the overlap. Definitely one to be looking to replace in the near future but not the root of the problem. 

It's harsh to say Sigurdssen isn'ttt as good as Cahill but he lacks that battle and for the system we play Cahill would be much better suited. Sigurdssen is the type of player you build a team round his strengths, unfortunately those strengths aren't best suited to how the manager sets us up. 

DCL and Richarlison are no Lukaku but both hold the ball up better than Lukaku so you couldn't blame either. 

Barry, Fellaini, Arteta, Carsley all helped us tick. Gana simply doesn't come close to filling any of their boots. The noticeable difference is the last 2 seasons, more so last year after Barry left. The one constant in midfield during that period is Gana. 

Some qualities in midfield go unnoticed, people didn't appreciate Lucas at the shite until he missed a few games. Unfortunately for us Gana is the opposite. A lot of people don't notice how shite he is yet but when he went off to the ACON we won 3 and drew 1 and played some much better football. 

You really do chat some shite. We are weaker at CB, CM and up front than we were four/five years ago, as you yourself have just kindly pointed out. I'm sure you'll spend another five minutes trying to gaslight us all but I for one can't be arsed responding anymore, you're beyond sense. 

18 minutes ago, nogs said:

You really do chat some shite. We are weaker at CB, CM and up front than we were four/five years ago, as you yourself have just kindly pointed out. I'm sure you'll spend another five minutes trying to gaslight us all but I for one can't be arsed responding anymore, you're beyond sense. 

Really argued your point there... 

11 hours ago, Palfy said:

Very true about when he went to the ACON or as Shukes would say fact.

The won 3 drawn 1 is fact. Not the played better football but. That’s called Opinion.

Your getting there though.... very very slowly, almost tediously... but you are slowly learning.