IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

I have a feeling it's going to be a very frustrating rather than interesting summer tbh, especially for Moyes and we the fans - i.e. player after player we should be bringing in going to more ambitious clubs. I expect us to be scrambling around for money once again :angry:

Same old same old!

Will Everton lad stop posting absolout Bull Shit!

Most of these transfers will probably never take place anyway!

I have a feeling this summer will be a terible summer too. I think we will sign good players but there will be alot of frustraion and waiting for the 'next week to complete a medical' which is actually next month till the medical is even taking place.

twit. Its been said many of times i just copy and paste them from football-rumours. Im offended at the fact you think im that fucking stupid that i would make up such ludacris rumours. Sort it out lad.

Everton Lad Doesnt Make Them Up!! He Copys Them From Various Sites And Puts Them On Here For Us To Look And Laugh At!

Keep Posting Them Everton Lad!!

happy to help really, gives everyone a laugh at some of the ridiculus rumours. Plus it wastes some spare time i have.

Peter Crouch is going to Benfica with Sven in the Summer. Rafa will not get 15 for him though, he will only get £6 million. On the blue side of Merseyside I heard Everton are bringing in Sidwell and Guttuso and Carsley is going to Derby.

Also Andy Johnson is going to start scoring goals as of next season.

Leon Osman and Harry Kewell will be joining Sunderland in the Summer.

Everton FC will make two major signings, bigger than anyplayer brought to EFC before. One will be Arshavin and the other will be a forward. Who we (as yet) do not know. But word is he will be in a similar mould to Van Nistelroy. The total cost of these two players is between £20 million and £28 million.

Everton will in total spend between £30 and £40 million. with a unknown person already owning a 35 percent stake in the club.

Should we not start a new one of these threads so it's easier to keep track of throughout the summer of inevitable rumours??

I thought thats what this was for, all transfer rumours.

If you have a genuine rumour you can start a new thread about the player or players, as long as you post a link to prove their is some substance to the rumour, and not just because you heard it from the barmaid in the pub.

I saw leon before, he looked rather pleased with himself.

Everton youngsters Dan Gosling and Jack Rodwell rejected approaches from Chelsea in the January transfer window with scouts eyeing Rodwell as the new Rio Ferdinand and Gosling as the future holding midfielder for England. Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has already spoken to Everton about taking the pair on in a years time. Both will get more experience with the Everton first team next season.

= v1=

Everton to sign big in Summer:

Arshavin

Lennon

Gattuso

Sidwell

Bradley

Ashton

Dunne

and for the future:

Ramsy

Ledley

Josh Berno. (is this the toffeetalk josh berno? )

The Everton facts from the training ground:

Moyes has been looking at these players:

victor moses £2.5 million C. Palace

Cudicini 750 k–1 million Chelsea

Michael bradley £4 million hereenven

Steve Sidwell £2 million Chelsea

j Greening £2.5 million West Bromwich

eidur Gudjohnson £6.5 million FC Barcelona

Richard dunne £3.5 million Manchester City (only if Sven leaves City) total= £22 millionion

Moyes will look to offload these players:

vd meyde 3. 5 Ajax

Graveson end of loan

a. Gardner end of loan

wessels dortmund £4 million

total £7.5 million

total spend = £14.5 million

this is true because my cousin is a receptionist at finch farm

Andriy Arshavin will be heading to either Newcastle or Everton this Summer.

Everton Information:

Moyes although he has said there are no contract talks under way of yet, but will sign into next season. His funds will be told to him soon but not to us, because prices inflate if they know your budget. Heres who's on his list:

Bradley for £5 million

Joaquín Sanchez for 13.5 million

Arshavin for £8 million

Gattuso for free (if he cannot get Bradley)

Gonzalez for £10 million

Ebanks–Blake for £3 million

Ledley for £5 million

Everton are looking into the possibility of signing Fiorentina Striker Adrian Mutu in a £15 million deal. EXCLUSIVE

I work in an administrative role at Everton football club. The last few days have produced much excitement. What I can reveal is that Bill Kenwright has all but secured an injection of funds believed to be close to £25 million to use on top of his budget (about £12 million) for transfer dealings. That would total a potential £37 million to spend in the Summertime. It is all but certain that some of that will be spent on securing the services of Arshavin and, if the price is right, midfielder Fernandes. But that would still leave over £20 million to fritter away on more talent. Moyes has already made a tentative approach to Middlesboro regarding Stuart Downing.

David Moyes has a shortlist of players he thinks would improve the squad. They include a deal for Pienaar but not Fernandes. If a ood enough bid comes for Arteta, then it may be accepted dependant on what price Arshavin can be acquired for. Also top of Moyes wishlist is City wideman Martin Petrov to replace Der Meyde.

Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has already spoken to Everton about taking the pair on in a years time. Both will get more experience with the Everton first team next season.

So now we're ManU's feeder club? Never heard such a pile of shite in my life.

(is this the toffeetalk josh berno? )

Likely I should think.....has as much knowledge as my rabbit, should be ashamed of himself if it is :angry: !

vd meyde 3. 5 Ajax

Graveson end of loan

a. Gardner end of loan

total £7.5 million

That would be a good deal seing as we got him on a free. :D

7.5million for wessels and shandy van der meyde would be incredible business

if (ho ho ho) that did happen, moyes should be knighted and be on the next series of the apprentice

like the inflated transfer fees from these rumour sites, since when did eidur the shot-shy icelander command a £6.5million transfer fee?

also, does anybody actually know much about michael bradley, other than you tube snippets

im struggling to remember a decent dutch based import...

vd meyde 3. 5 Ajax

Graveson end of loan

a. Gardner end of loan

total £7.5 million

That would be a good deal seing as we got him on a free. :D

they dont alf piss me off them things, even if she was she wouldnt no fuckall

while were on the vdm talk, remember his ferrari got robbed, my mate has the exact key from that car ;) any offers :rolleyes:

Edited by Blue4Ever

7.5million for wessels and shandy van der meyde would be incredible business

if (ho ho ho) that did happen, moyes should be knighted and be on the next series of the apprentice

like the inflated transfer fees from these rumour sites, since when did eidur the shot-shy icelander command a £6.5million transfer fee?

also, does anybody actually know much about michael bradley, other than you tube snippets

im struggling to remember a decent dutch based import...

I have seen quite a bit of Bradley. He is the future leader of our NT team. Has quite a bit of pace to boot. Won't make amazing runs like Gerrard, but is able to dribble around defenders if necessary. Has a decent shot, dutch keepers make it look better than it is. Very smart player, with a good work rate. Very strong tackler. Passing could use some improvement. Lacks focus on long balls. Does tend to hold the ball at times. Would be a great buy in my opinion. He is a class below the other young holding middies such as Gago and Banega but could develop better due to his offensive instincts.

Everton FC transfer targets include:

Arshavin £7 million

Sylvian Ebanks–Blake and Wayne Henessay Joint deal worth £6 million

Owen £9 million

if Moyes cannot land Owen he will turn his attention to the more pricey Mutu £15 million

manny Fernandes one year loan with a view to a permanat deal £8 million

Dean Leocok £1.5 million

he will ofload:

Tommy Gravesen end of loan

steffan wessels free

andy vdm free

Carsley end of contract (but will be offered a new contract)

Arteta if the price is to good to refuse

Everton selling Van Der meyde for £3.5 million and Wessels for £4 million. Sounds good to me, just do not really understand when Wessels left on Sunday after his short term deal ended, Gravasen left also. £3.5 million for shandy andy, not a chance. anyone comes in Moyes will let them have VDM to get him off the wage bill.

Also hearing Arteta is deffo off to Spain, his MRS has given him an ultimatum and has already moved back to Spain herself. She did the same to him when he was at Rangers.

People Moyes is definitely interested in are:

Hoyte from Arsenal

Sidwell from Chelsea

McGready from Celtic

and a youngester from Cardiff, not sure if this is Ledley or Ramsay.

3 people have said stefan wessels will be sold by Everton for £4 millionim, do not know how he only signed a one year deal and got released after the Newcastle game along with Tommy G. also gattusso to the Toffees, in our dreams. we are more interested in howard from Barnsley.

First some news on Everton FC

David Moyes is about to sign a new five year deal within the next few days. He will get a £30 million pound transferkitty

players in

Arshavin 8 mill

Fernandez £8 million (possibly) if not then Kallström 6 mill

Sidwell or Bradley £4 million each

Wayne hennesey 4 mill

Richard Dunne 5 mill

Joe Ledley 3 mill

Andy Johnson could be old if anyone will pay the £12 million Everton is demanding. If this happens expect a move for a forward. could be someone like Owen or Mutu

Athletico Madrid has qualified for the Champions League so neither Aguero, forlan, maxi Rodriguez or anyone else will leave the club. Worth pointing out about Aguero. He has a buyout Clause set at 35 million pounds. so Liverpool fans you cannot have him for 18– £22 million it's rubbish.

Finally Gattuso is staying at Milan for sure. He's a fan favourite and will not be going to Everton or Rangers or anywhere else for that matter.

Everton are close to signing Tunisia's 20yr old international Aymen Chermiti for £2 million.

I am a close friend to Keith Wyness. I stumbled across this site today while browsing the web (i was looking for football related news). I found some of the rumours quite ludicrous. I have inside knowledge of the affairs going on at Everton at the moment and know some people have guessed some of the potential signings. David Moyes will sign a new contract very soon I can almost 100 percent guarantee that. Also I am privy to a few deals which have been looked into. There will be quite a few Ins and some outs. It does not really affect me emotionally who stays and goes or who comes in. I am a Aberdeen fan myself as I was born and bred there.

The Outs will be (not all 100 percent – some depend on who comes in and what clubs are prepared to pay)

Leon Osman £6.5 million (only if they can get Manuel Fernandes for £6 million or lower)

John Ruddy – £1 million (He has requested this as he would like to play regularly)

Lee Carsley – Free (wants a long term contract, which Everton cannot offer)

Potential in's (on Moyes' List)

Andrey Arshavin (Moyes has scouted this player personally; however an aproach has been rejected)

Joaqin (An aproach has been made and a fee of £10.5 million pounds is what it will take to get him)

Kader Keita (His versatility is what has interested Moyes)

There is one signing done and dusted, I am not going to say who it is, would get me in a spot of bother. However I will tell you it is a layer who plays in the same league as Arshavin. The fee is around £7 million.

In total Moyes will have £32 million pounds to spend. However he can increase this through sales of players.

Also the Owen rumour is just that a rumour. Everton have not even considered this as his wage demand is to high, and he does not show value for money.

Everton news.

The mystery team Earnshaw has signed for is Everton, just as back–up. Remember where you heard it.

Moyes budget will be £50 million, watch out 'BIG 4'.

Josh Berno. (lad why do you keep posting shite on there?)

There is a lot of garbage concerning Everton players leaving and others coming. Firstly my wifes Spanish and she knows for a fact Arteta is staying. Lescott is not leaving to Arsenal either (in your dreams) Definites are Ashton in swap for Johnson, Fernades loan or £9 million, one other top class midfielder,. Owen, Dunne, Nolan no chance. Expect a couple of buys from Wolves, Cardiff and perhaps Howard from Barnsley or Beevers Owls

Newcastle will buy Arteta

EFC NEWS

Ins:

Fernandes– £6 million

Joaquin– 10 mill

Arshavin– 7 mill

Sidwell– 3 Mill

Bent– £3 million + Andy Johnson

Eboue P/E with Arteta

OUTS–

V D Meyde 3.5 mill

Wessles– 4 mill

Arteta £15 million = Eboue

Johnson P/E with bent

Anichebe or Vaughan– season long loan

Total budget when all players sold = 53.5 million (30 milllion to start with)

Total spent= 29 mill

David Moyes has not signed a new deal, nor will he until he is guaranteed a decent transfer kitty to strengthen the team. Saying this he will not leave Everton, as there is not a better team to go to. I imagine Man United or Celtic are the only 2 places he will go. Anyway, Moyes is looking at:

Arsharvin

Sidwell

Michael Howard

Dunne

Fernandes (if the money is right)

Joaqin (apparently they only want 10–15 million now)

also expect a cheeky bid for Crouch early on.

He will not offload many just:

Gravesen

James Blunt

Van de meyde

also heard Johnson may go back down to London

Everton to sign Bradley from Heerenveen (definite) with one of either Arshavin or Kallstrom to follow

fernandes will be coming in an another 12 month loan so i am told

this would be good as it saves us splashing out and we get another season of fernandes

Who told you that? TheMail, The Express, The Official Website........................... come on how slow are you

Ive got it on a good source that Nuno Valente Will sign a new one year extension this week EXCLUSIVE

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I love the tone of some of the posts in here, i know its a laugh but a few people take themselves a little bit to seriously..

(Not directed @ Jackelz that bit)

Concerning transfers at Goodison in the Summer. My Dad works close to David Moyes and says that the following players could sign for Everton: Ever Banega £5 million

Manuel Fernandes £7 million

juaquin £11 million

this triple swoop on Valencia will cost £23 million leaving Moyes to consider these targets: Andrei Arshavin £6 million (depending on Jauquin)

Iago £4 million (FC Barcelona wonder–kid)

Rafael Marquez ( cut price of £6 million)

the Valencia transfers will be done by next month and the other transfers are being seriously looked at by David Moyes as he sees Iago as the new Cesc Fabregas. DAVE T

OK people are you ready for this one

hold on tight.....

Bluekipper have it on good authority that Big Dunc will make an emotional return to Goodison next season. Moyesy who is anticipating UEFA Cup football next season desperately needs to bolster his squad, and he has approached the Scottish forward about a comeback. Big Dunc who always said he would play for the Blues for free is delighted over the approach and has gone back into serious training. The Big Man can be seen running with his pigeons on Formby Beach every morning, and he cannot wait to put the Royal Blue on again. We can't wait to see you either Big Man. (01/04/07)

:lol: hahahaha madness!!

It may well be an April fools thing but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have a thing about Drunken Duncan.

ATB

Mac

Not really an Everton rumour but interesting because of the McFadden and Nugent angle...

Now that the season is over and the summer transfer window getting even closer the 'transfer links' will come thick and fast and today has served us up with a helping of James McFadden to Pompey this summer for a whopping £8m!

The suggestion is that although he has pledged to stay with Birmingham despite their relegation Harry Redknapp wants to offer £4m cash plus Dave Nugent - so a 'package' worth £8m for the Scottish international who only moved to the Brummies in January for a fee of £5m, which as good as he is even seemed 'a little hefty' even then?

Suppose Harry's thinking of replacing Kanu who is getting on a bit, Mcfad will play better if he gets a regular run so in that respect i think he should stay at Brum, at least till January and see how things are going.

I also think the same applies to Nugent, he was never given a chance down there before Harry was trying to offload him, so he might be better going to West Brom to replace Phillips, who is also getting a bit long in the tooth.

To the person who said Everton would sign ever banega for £5 million must be havin a laugh

I am a true Everton fan but Valencia signed him for £24 million so you must be off your conquers

but Everton will sign

Diarra from Bordeaux – 8–10 mill

Joaquin – 13 mill

ebanks blake – 4 mill

Joe Ledley – 7 mill

owen – 8.4 mill

and 1 world class signing do not know who yet but been told from Spanish leagues younger than 23 and will cost just less than 25 mill

and they will sell

Carsley – release

johnson – no less than 13 mill

Yakubu – no less than 17 mill

Everton Rumours in

1. Kim Kallstrom (Lyon) £7 million

2. Andrei Arshavin (Zenit) £8 million

3. Alou Diarra (Bordeux) £5 million

4. Joaquin (Valencia) £11 million

5. Manuel Fernandes (Valencia) loan

6. Zoltan Gera (WBA) Free

Total £31 million with £9 million left of his budget maybe to be spent on a forward.

Everton In:

Joaquin (Valencia) 9 mill

bangera (Valencia) 5 mill

Diarra (Bordeaux) 8 mill

arshavin (zenit) 7 mill

scharner (Wigan) 3 mill

Out:

Gravesen (Celtic)

wessels (Germany)

Van der Meyde (Holland)

Carsley (Birmingham)

To the person who said Everton would sign ever banega for £5 million must be havin a laugh

I am a true Everton fan but Valencia signed him for £24 million so you must be off your conquers

but Everton will sign

Diarra from Bordeaux – 8–10 mill

Joaquin – 13 mill

ebanks blake – 4 mill

Joe Ledley – 7 mill

owen – 8.4 mill

and 1 world class signing do not know who yet but been told from Spanish leagues younger than 23 and will cost just less than 25 mill

and they will sell

Carsley – release

johnson – no less than 13 mill

Yakubu – no less than 17 mill

Everton Rumours in

1. Kim Kallstrom (Lyon) £7 million

2. Andrei Arshavin (Zenit) £8 million

3. Alou Diarra (Bordeux) £5 million

4. Joaquin (Valencia) £11 million

5. Manuel Fernandes (Valencia) loan

6. Zoltan Gera (WBA) Free

Total £31 million with £9 million left of his budget maybe to be spent on a forward.

Everton In:

Joaquin (Valencia) 9 mill

bangera (Valencia) 5 mill

Diarra (Bordeaux) 8 mill

arshavin (zenit) 7 mill

scharner (Wigan) 3 mill

Out:

Gravesen (Celtic)

wessels (Germany)

Van der Meyde (Holland)

Carsley (Birmingham)

Youve put some work into that one havent ya

Everton SUMMER TRANSFER ACTIVITY IS AS FOLLOWS:

David Moyes now looks sure to flog Andy Johnson after strong rumours that he is looking at CSKA Moscow's Brazilian forward Jo, with the fee looking to be around £18 million pounds. However we should not let Johnson go for any less than £8 million. I do not think Owen will come to Everton in the Summer as Everton would not be able to afford the ridiculous amount of wages that Owen is demanding (85k) when he does not even play. I believe he is more interested in running his horse complex in Cheshire than playing football. Moyes may try and strengthen his options down the right side. He may opt for the highly expereinced Cosmin Contra now of Getafe with a short term contract. Also he may splash the cash for the talented Joaquin of Valencia (13 million approx. ) As I believe all Valencia'stars will not settle for no European football next year. The final big star Moyes will 100 percent sign in the Summer is Zenit star Andrei Ashravin (8.5 million) When Everton beat Zenit 1–0 in this years UEFA Cup Ashravin was very impressed with what he saw at Goodsion Park and stated that when he moves in the Summer to England, Everton are at the top of his list. Generally Moyes will bring in a lot of top talent and try to generate a squad big enough to compete with the top four and get rid of the mediocre players. Watch out for David Moyes craftiness in the transfer market he really is a footballing genius.

True Blue 2008

Everton have a £20 million budget this Summer so cannot afford many big names expect to see bids for Jo and Joaquin and a loan offer for Fernandes.

Everton in and out

Yaya Toure – 5 m

Jo – £15 million

Diarra–6 million

bradley – £4 million

Bently – £15 million

owen– £8 million

Richards – £10 million

Lennon – £10 million

Gera – Free

Fernandez – Loan

Out –

Carsley – Free

Hibbert – £2 million – Derby

Johnson – £12 million – Portsmouth

Neville – £5 million – Sunderland

Ruddy – Loan – Stoke

Gosling – Loan – Stoke

Wessels – £5 million – Brossia Dourtmand

Vaughan – Loan – West Bromwich

Arteta – £15 million – Sevilla

Everton are seriously interested in signing Darren Fletcher.

Ever banega Everton £5 million

Everton Transfers in/Out:

Possible Ins:

Joaquín Sanchez Rodríguez (Valencia, £10–13 million)

Andrei Arshavin (Zenit, £7–9 million)

Sylvan Ebanks–Blake (Wolves, around £3–4 million)

Zoltan Gera (West Bromwich, Free)

Manuel Fernandes (Valencia, season long loan)

Richard Dunne (Manchester City, £4 million)

Glen Johnson (Pompy, £4–5 million)

an unkown Defensive Mid (around £5 million)

not all will be successful.

around £40 million spent.

Possible outs:

Lee Carsley (gone)

Stephen Wessels (gone)

Johnson (no less than £10 million)

Neville (£4 million Newcastle said to be interested)

Vaughan (season long loan, if Ebanks–Blake is signed)

Andy "shandy" Van de Meyde (anyone, £2 million)

possible £16 million in

Net spend £24 million of a rumoured £30 million budget, leaving £6 million + any other sales to play with in January.

>>>JaY–mC

To all those people who are saying that Everton will sign foreigners are stupid. How long have you know Moyes to sign a load of foreigners and he will never pay big for a player who has never played in England. Yes he will sign a few but not many. I am a reliable sorce as I have family inside Everton and these are the players we will sign.

Hoyte (£3 mil) (definite)

Gera (free) (definite)

Owen (£9 mil) (more than likely)

There is a shock swap deal aswell with Aj going to the Hammers for Dean Ashton.