IGNORED

Jose Baxter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tell Cesc Fabregas about size and strength.

Now I'm not saying Baxter is as big, or as good as Cesc but this perception that you need to be a particular size or have so much strength to play in something like the League Cup or even early FA Cup is something of a falsehood IMO. Especially if you take into account the possibility of him playing off a lone man up front in a floating role.

Hopefully Moyes will have the testicles to give Jose his chance in the two domestic cups this year.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

When has Duffy said this? From what I have seen I think he will be class but may be a late bloomer like Ossie, didn't really break into the first team untill he was 22.

I remember his full debut at Molienux - goal after a couple of mins. I was sat in Wolves end and was swiftly moved on! (I managed to stay composed this season!)

When has Duffy said this? From what I have seen I think he will be class but may be a late bloomer like Ossie, didn't really break into the first team untill he was 22.

I was on twitter.

Just from watching the responses from the likes of Cahill, Neville, he certainly appears in and amongst the banter which indicates his involvement in training etc.

As I have already stated, the deliberate corner from Arteta to set him for a volley against Bolton spoke volumes. When have you seen us do that before? he clearly has that sort of thing in his locker.

Alot of this is me being optimistic, we have heard so much of his promise, it will be nice to see him breakthrough in style.

• 4 years later...