IGNORED

West Ham (Away) Sun 3rd April

dunlopp9987

22 hours ago, Palfy said:

Godfrey is the only CB left in position he set’s the line Mykolenko and Kenny should be holding where they are a foot or so in front of him. 
Mistake one Mykolenko is a yard behind Godfrey with no one around him, when the ball gets played to Antonio he is in a offside position against Godfrey but Mykolenko keeps him on side, poor positional defensive play is not down to Iwobi..

Mistake two and I do understand why this would happen, is Kenny’s movement up the pitch looking for a ball that never came, why I believe he should have held his ground is because his run left just 2 men in a 4 man defence in position with Keane already out of position, he should have held his position knowing the defence was already depleted, we weren’t chasing the game yet the defence was non existent and left themselves open to a counter attack, but as I mentioned before you can analyse the life out of it and come to many different opinions. 
So for me Iwobi made very poor mistake allowing the ball to roll under his foot, undoubtedly caught our defence off guard, my problem is it shouldn’t a good defence always keeps a good line and shape through out the game, Lampard will be as pissed against the defence as he will be against Iwobi. 

More on kenny than Keane here for me. Naive of Kenny to move on with Keane pushing up leaving Antonio completely free.

11 hours ago, Btay said:

More on kenny than Keane here for me. Naive of Kenny to move on with Keane pushing up leaving Antonio completely free.

Quite honestly I think it was multiple mistakes but it’s a team game, and shit happens with in a team.