IGNORED

West Ham (Away) Sun 3rd April

dunlopp9987

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

He had a one on one with the keeper and looked like a 15 year old who can’t kick the ball. 

his ego is off the scale.  We are in a relegation battle and he’s sulking like he’s Lukaku.  The thing that set him aside from Lukaku aside Lukaku was a finisher is dcl worked his arse off on scraps and did so with the right attitude.

he can fuck off. 

F_116699.jpg

6 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Jonjoe Kenny is...how do you say....poopy?

4 minutes ago, badaids said:

How about... 'Not very good'?

I was about to comment on how bad he has been before Keane got sent off. Keane clearly wasnt content with not being the worst player on the pitch this week.

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

Myko has been okay today.  Not set the world on fire either.

Great tackle by Godfrey.

There just isn't a lot about Mykolenko. 

Good recovery from Godfrey but he shouldnt have been done in the first place.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I was about to comment on how bad he has been before Keane got sent off. Keane clearly wasnt content with not being the worst player on the pitch this week.

There just isn't a lot about Mykolenko. 

Good recovery from Godfrey but he shouldnt have been done in the first place.

Mykolenko will be decent.  

that’s a red card! 

Just now, badaids said:

It's true, but it would have made no difference to the result.

One less body in the box. You never know and we just don’t seem to get any decisions our way.

Feel for Iwobi because he was the only one who looked like he really tried - horrible mistake but he owned it and tried his best from the moment after it. I can respect that.

Keane - well I wish he played well but it’s another game he has fucked up. Lost count now.

2 minutes ago, Btay said:

Feel for Iwobi because he was the only one who looked like he really tried - horrible mistake but he owned it and tried his best from the moment after it. I can respect that.

Thing was it was a little shimmy like that against Newcastle that created the goal.  Tried it here and it the opposition score. 

When we look back over this season it'll be the mistakes that cost us.  And most of them have come from Keane and Coleman. 

The positives are that this was comfortably our best away performance. The balance was good, we had a foothold in the game and looked as if we were almost taking the initiative and pushing West Ham back. 

We then made a really basic mistake, from arguably our best player at the time, and from thereon you could see the panic build. I don't think the reaction was bad but it went to that basketball style of game and then Keane gets himself a second card and that was it.

After the sending off we lost all belief and it was game over. 

Across the whole game, I dont think anyone was terrible. Kenny was poor, Keane and Iwobi had dreadful moments but were otherwise playing well and the rest were mainly just ok, having good and not so good moments. 

I feel like this was a point that we left behind.