IGNORED

If Frank goes

Finn balor

Glad to see there is still general support for Frank. He is the very least of our problems, I think. He may have made tactical mistakes - like all managers - but the main issue is the players - or lack thereof. We must have the worst set of forwards in the PL. Maupay - i said at the time an utter waste of money - and not what we needed. McNeil - waste of money - not what we needed. DCL - predictably injured and useless to us. Not selling Gordon (whatever the amount was - £40million) - absolutely insane. What were they thinking?  If Frank sanctioned these moves or picked them from a long list of rubbish Thelwell presented him with, then he needs to re-evaluate, too, but a new manager isn't going to do any better with what we have. The fact we were looking at Kudus gives me some faith in the scouting network, but not much given the above. Keep Frank, get a CF or two, two wingers, sell Gordon if he commands any kind of money. Get rid of McNeil. If you're not going to change the system, get rid of Maupay - as a second striker he may be okay (although I still don't rate him). Absolutely massive window in January - for Frank and the club.     

5 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Please don’t quote this website as news. They are nothing but a click bait site, masquerading as a news outlet. 
They are part of footballinsider247, an even bigger click bait site. 
They are having a field day making up rumours about who will be our next manager. It was them who made up the Bielsa rumour a few days ago. 

On 17/11/2022 at 22:09, Matt said:

Honestly, the other 2 will just have to work harder then. £30m for a focal point pays itself in 3-4 seasons because we'd be 5-7 places higher up the table. It's just that simple. The hard part is down to the scouting department.

If it was that simple and that easy, every side would have a 20 goal a season striker for few haribo and packet of crisps. In an ideal world, I would completely agree with you, I just think the reality of the situation is much more complicated and difficult. 

On 18/11/2022 at 00:16, Romey 1878 said:

Do we even cross the ball into the box?

We do, but most of the time is technically referred to as a clearance :P