IGNORED

Hello again from Belgium!

lacedupshoes

Hello all!

I'm a 31-year-old from Brussels, Belgium. I used to post here as Steve_E. Not sure that will ring a bell for many: I think I was most active a decade ago or perhaps even longer ago as apparently I first signed up here in 2010. I remember a lot of searching for illegal streams and all that.

As the years went on, I shifted attention to other things popping up in life and simply started to follow football less. I did pop in from to time to have a look at what you lot made of happenings at the club when I noticed a particularly noteworthy result in the papers (positive or mostly negative these last couple of years) and quite a lot this past summer.

Now my wife has a more demanding job and I'll have extra free time on my hands, so I've decided to splurge to get the footy package on the telly. As I'll be forming my own opinions again, I'd thought I'd sign up again to share them. Happy to say that I do still recognize quite a lot of names and see that you haven't really changed.

11 minutes ago, lacedupshoes said:

Hello all!

I'm a 31-year-old from Brussels, Belgium. I used to post here as Steve_E. Not sure that will ring a bell for many: I think I was most active a decade ago or perhaps even longer ago as apparently I first signed up here in 2010. I remember a lot of searching for illegal streams and all that.

As the years went on, I shifted attention to other things popping up in life and simply started to follow football less. I did pop in from to time to have a look at what you lot made of happenings at the club when I noticed a particularly noteworthy result in the papers (positive or mostly negative these last couple of years) and quite a lot this past summer.

Now my wife has a more demanding job and I'll have extra free time on my hands, so I've decided to splurge to get the footy package on the telly. As I'll be forming my own opinions again, I'd thought I'd sign up again to share them. Happy to say that I do still recognize quite a lot of names and see that you haven't really changed.

Fancy a game up top this weekend mate?

Also, welcome back