IGNORED

Burnley (home) 6th April 15:00

Sev

2 hours ago, London Blue said:

I'll be there too for one of my rare trips to the grand old lady. Come on you lovely fucking blues šŸ’™. I haven't seen a win at Goodison in sooo long šŸ™

Try and arrest some Burnley players and supporters for loitering šŸ˜„

Iā€™d rather have seen Onana holding Garner playing behind DCL and Gomes pulling the strings, shame Onana is struggling looks like Gomes will get the holding role.Ā 
So hopefully we will get more controlled footy and less of the long ball.Ā 

12 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Well, we wanted more footy.

My impression is that with Gomes and Garner playing, Dyche wants us to 'go for it' more.

Young on the right is suspect.

Other than that, I don't really see what else we can do (except maybe start Beto in place of Doucs...but then we wouldn't be able to start with Gomes and Garner, IMO).

He'll be wanting Doucs in there in case he needs to come back in to midfield and muck out to Gomes and Garner can play.

I just have this sinking feeling that this is gonna be one of those 1-0 or 2-0 losses. A game at home that we absolutely should be winning every time out, we'll have the lion's share of great chances, but we'll walk away with nothing.Ā 

Have never wanted to be wrong more than now.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I just have this sinking feeling that this is gonna be one of those 1-0 or 2-0 losses. A game at home that we absolutely should be winning every time out, we'll have the lion's share of great chances, but we'll walk away with nothing.Ā 

Have never wanted to be wrong more than now.

I wish you had kept that to yourself šŸ˜„

5 hours ago, patto said:

Iā€™m missing this one today Iā€™m gutted the 1st game Iā€™ve missed in years.Ā 
but Iā€™ve got to go to a family function.Ā 

Today's my last day of vacation in Florida and I'm hoping to see us get the 3 points today. Got an early morning flight tomorrow (flight leaves around 7:30 Eastern and we have to get there 2 hours early and the place that we're staying is about 35-40 minutes from the airport) so hopefully today's result will leave me with a positive feeling.Ā 

Just now, badaids said:

Really need to be making life harder for Burnley.Ā Ā 

So true. I had hopes we would be a tad more aggressive and keep the damn ball more to the ground.

I donā€™t know how Dyche can stand on the touch line and think that kicking the ball from one end of the pitch to the other using one touch is how to play football, we are out Wimbledoning Wimbledon, it looks shit and is shit.Ā 

Just now, Palfy said:

I donā€™t know how Dyche can stand on the touch line and think that kicking the ball from one end of the pitch to the other using one touch is how to play football, we are out Wimbledoning Wimbledon, it looks shit and is shit.Ā 

To be totally fair, we have tried and pulled off a few nice through balls and 1-2s so far.