IGNORED

Gerrard Rumours

Apparently his missus has been cheating on him with a kickboxing coke barron. SG wants a dna test performed on his second child. He's had a fight with Fowler/Carragher over it. He's also moving to Real Madrid in January to get away from it.

Just what I've heard.

Apparently his missus has been cheating on him with a kickboxing coke barron. SG wants a dna test performed on his second child. He's had a fight with Fowler/Carragher over it. He's also moving to Real Madrid in January to get away from it.

Just what I've heard.

Bit more information than I had but I decided not to post it up on Monday!

Would explain the fact he's got a face like a wet weekend, aint done any media & is playing like a pub team player!

Funny how rumours spiral out of control isn't it?

I'm sure there is a grain of truth somewhere there but a few days ago it was a bouncer, bow it is a kickboxer! And if he was asking for a test to see if he was the father of his second child you would assume that he pretty much considers it all over with his missus. In which case why would be move to another country and give up any chances of seeing his kid (unless he is planning on getting custody in which case 2 months would be a bit quick for that)?

The falling out with Carragher and Fowler part is just weird. Why would his wife cheating on him mean that his mates would fall out with him? Seems a little harsh?

Funny how rumours spiral out of control isn't it?

I'm sure there is a grain of truth somewhere there but a few days ago it was a bouncer, bow it is a kickboxer! And if he was asking for a test to see if he was the father of his second child you would assume that he pretty much considers it all over with his missus. In which case why would be move to another country and give up any chances of seeing his kid (unless he is planning on getting custody in which case 2 months would be a bit quick for that)?

The falling out with Carragher and Fowler part is just weird. Why would his wife cheating on him mean that his mates would fall out with him? Seems a little harsh?

Most bouncers in Liverpool do some kind of martial art, they usually aint your typical methead types but proper handy lads.

Maybe he needs a break, but thats proberbly just the football fans adding their little bit.

Maybe they have been warning him for ages and now he's kicked off when they said "told you so"!

i heard about this too.

heard he was some sort of drug dealer/gangster

the bit about the fight with carragher was after the united game SG was slating one of the spanish gob shites saying they played shit, carra gave the whole people in glass houses thing, a bit of argueing, got carried away and ended up laying into SG's missus.

aparently Bellamy gave him some stick about it in training too

Just what I've heard.

Dear god..its brookside all over again

Seroius like....That lad needs to get the Fuk out The Liverpool area.

I would.

Livin under a microscope is 1 thing, but it ballooons in a local sense & as much as I would cliche like say, arghjhh water of a dux back that stuff dont bother me.

It would bother the fuk outa me...To be honest..

does anybody know who she is meant to have been with. I have heard that it is sombody quite synominous in liverpool with the initials A L. Apparently there is an injunction on the particular paper its going to be in but that runs out on Saturday... Should be an interesting weekend :ph34r:

does anybody know who she is meant to have been with. I have heard that it is sombody quite synominous in liverpool with the initials A L. Apparently there is an injunction on the particular paper its going to be in but that runs out on Saturday... Should be an interesting weekend :ph34r:

It certainly will be

Was listening to the radio merseyside football phone in last night and the red they have is one deluded twat thats for sure,one classic quote (among many) was we're still rebuilding,fuck me sideways they've been rebuilding for years and are further away to the mancs and chelsea than before rafa came on board.