IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's hardly played although i think he will be better than victor.Incidently do you think we'll see kissock play before the end of season?

exactly, he has quality, but they wont have seen much of him!

i think we'll see JP before the season is out

For the love of god have mercy on my soul. Is this the best we can do after losing out on a quality player like Fernandes? I will be very embarassed if this is the only bit of business we do.

I'd second that, if all we can muster is andy cole then god help us! Would rather have big dunc back for 6 months than have cole here.

disgracful that it has come to this, we shouldnt be clutching at any old thing with the window about to shut and we are short of a defender, midfileder and striker but then again...for a short term fix i think this could be a good signing..perfect role model for Vicky and Vaughny to learn from and hes still got it, did u see the goal he scored the other week. gives moyes time to get the targets he really wants in close season

there bad points mate lol we need someone with pace, good in the air, good link up play and knows how to score, my honest suggestion - alan smith (loan)

Cole ticks three of them boxes.

...perfect role model for Vicky and Vaughny to learn from and hes still got it...

Exactly what I was thinking. He could teach them a few tricks of the trade...

Not saying I'd be thrilled with Cole being here but I wouldn't be exactly gutted if he did.

Edited by TrueBlue

if he comes here and does a good job then ill eat my words but i really can't see it happening. I really don't want him here. It depressing that this is the best thing we've got going at the moment.

and still nothing on the official website about anything at all as i said before, were not exactley living up to the name "peoples club" considering the people don;'t know whats going on

hes passed it mate, too old and frequently injured

How do you define if someone is past it? Hasn't he scored in all premiership starts this season?

If hes still scoring I don't see why everyone is worried. Its an extra man on loan, its not like we'll be paying £7mill for him.

Would like to know how much of his contract we'll be payin tho...

if he comes here and does a good job then ill eat my words but i really can't see it happening. I really don't want him here. It depressing that this is the best thing we've got going at the moment.

and still nothing on the official website about anything at all as i said before, were not exactley living up to the name "peoples club" considering the people don;'t know whats going on

same here mate id love to eat my words about him but i just cant see it ever happening

Don´t see it happening meself,We don´t need a striker anyway.What we need is the strikers we have to start scoring!Think about it.Johno.Victor,BT,Vaughn, are all top class when in form.BT has been shit lately but I still can´t help but think he´s still got it in him to turn it round.Cole no.

Hope we tie up Fernandes we could do with more in midfield and we could do with a right back,but strikers no.

The winter sales are always crap,and when everyone else starts to buy we as fans feel we should to.But the quality available for the price is crap.

Edited by Blue Blooded Bootle Buck!

Don´t see it happening meself,We don´t need a striker anyway.What we need is the strikers we have to start scoring!Think about it.Johno.Victor,BT,Vaughn, are all top class when in form.BT has been shit lately but I still can´t help but think he´s still got it in him to turn it round.Cole no.

Hope we tie up Fernandes we could do with more in midfield and we could do with a right back,but strikers no.

The winter sales are always crap,and when everyone else starts to buy we as fans feel we should to.But the quality available for the price is crap.

Here here, well said, it wont be the end of the world if we dont get anyone, same as it wasnt last year, wait till the summer

EDIT : the size of our squad is worryingly small though

Edited by Zed