IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as it pains me to say it, we need to keep him

If bt was reading us all or at least most of us he might actually be led to believe we actually like him ..

sorry beats ill agree to like untill the end of the season then its off to fulham for you !

Scotland, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Wales I would look good playing for them!

oh yeah totally agree

Its embarrasing when ya mates ask you what top international players Everton have theres only about 3 when I mention yobo for nigeria

THEY ALL JUST LAUGH!! ...JUST LAUGH !! ........naysmith scotland produced tears !

What would Spurs be doing bidding for Beattie, :blink: that must be a joke. :lol:

I find this a strange one, apparently Jol is a long term admirer, the thing is though they have players like Lennon who can put proper crosses in which he's never had here, because we play through the middle all the time.

I find this a strange one, apparently Jol is a long term admirer, the thing is though they have players like Lennon who can put proper crosses in which he's never had here, because we play through the middle all the time.

Beattie is a victim of being advised badly since our top class coaches told him he needed to be a physical type player they ruined him.

At southampton he wasnt that type of player and scored goals from outside the box maybe JOL knows he has ability and can mend the mess weve made him into

I know I suppose to support the team but we have a habit of turning so called good players into poor players with our style of play

How the hell is beattie and johnson not a good partnership ?

Beattie is a victim of being advised badly since our top class coaches told him he needed to be a physical type player they ruined him.

At southampton he wasnt that type of player and scored goals from outside the box maybe JOL knows he has ability and can mend the mess weve made him into

I know I suppose to support the team but we have a habit of turning so called good players into poor players with our style of play

How the hell is beattie and johnson not a good partnership ?

Fuckin good point :blink:

We buy players because they play well, and then we change their game. Its fucking pathetic, IMO we are now also beginning to ruin AJ's career.

Totally agree may well get ruined soon I feel sorry for the fella when he is up there all by him self being asked to win balls that are 15 ft off the ground and near to the corner flag

He shouldnt even be any where near the corner flag

Tactics moyes Tactics !

moyes is a twit like that. i think he should step down by summer, but have the board start looking for his sucsessor now. thing is that there is no dencet managers availble.

by any chance is the tinkerman who was in charge at chelsea available? joke boys and girls joke lol

moyes is a twit like that. i think he should step down by summer, but have the board start looking for his sucsessor now. thing is that there is no dencet managers availble.

by any chance is the tinkerman who was in charge at chelsea available? joke boys and girls joke lol

i'd love ranieri too come back to the prem (NOT at everton though) He was hilarious, his post match comments always had me in stiches

yer i agree i am really am starting to loose it with Moyes but he is ruining AJ i think we also need to keep alot more of the ball and play less long hits up to a low on confidence James Beattie.

when BT is on the ball and has it at his feet he doesn't do nothing wrong, but when challenging for the ball up top he doesn't really win much in the air and is recognised for this

Edited by Blue4Ever

to be honest i think everyone is panicking a little too much. we are 2 points of 6th place, aj isnt gettin ruined he was played the same at palace on his own and running out wide. beattie has simply failed to deliver maybe because of the price we paid for him. it effects alot of 'big players'. and moyes is the best manager we have had for a long long while and maybe he is a little dissapointing in the transfer market but he has done a tremendous job since taking the shambles we had under Walter. i for one am fully behind his management of the club but would like us to be a little more decisive in the transfer market.

Think that the goalkeeping sitaution is the healthiest that it has been for a long while, what ive seen of Turner has been good and Ruddy has done well out on loan by all accounts, I just thank our lucky stars that Dickie is not likely to play many more games for us, talk about heart in the mouth time!! Saying that i assume when we play Manure again then Dickie will be in, say goodbye to your fingernails!! Gordon is a good keeper but think we need to be sensible and priortise the areas in which we need to strengthen as BK is no Roman Abramovich!!! and IMO GK is not one of those areas.

to be honest i think everyone is panicking a little too much. we are 2 points of 6th place, aj isnt gettin ruined he was played the same at palace on his own and running out wide. beattie has simply failed to deliver maybe because of the price we paid for him. it effects alot of 'big players'. and moyes is the best manager we have had for a long long while and maybe he is a little dissapointing in the transfer market but he has done a tremendous job since taking the shambles we had under Walter. i for one am fully behind his management of the club but would like us to be a little more decisive in the transfer market.

thank fuck for that!

i was starting to think no one remembered he played for palace!!!

he scores goals down the middle and he gets quite a few assist, or at least crosses into the box, thats what hes always done.

and i personally dont think moyes brought him here as BTs partner, i think he came was always coming as his replacement

aye

i read benfica's site before... basically says that he's signed a new deal to 2011

also said that the two clubs had agreed for a loan until the end of the season

sky suggests the same and that his future lies probably at benfica

1 thing that confused me, he said he wanted to progress with his career in england and also if they wanted to keep him for so long why are they loaning him out, because he's first team material easy for them. ithink it might be to raise the price of the palyer, which no doubt will price us out. think we may have messed this 1 up a bit tbh

thank fuck for that!

i was starting to think no one remembered he played for palace!!!

he scores goals down the middle and he gets quite a few assist, or at least crosses into the box, thats what hes always done.

and i personally dont think moyes brought him here as BTs partner, i think he came was always coming as his replacement

Agree that moyes maybe had lost patience with bt, but its lack of ambition not having 2 great strikers I don't think we have a decent midfield to help a tiny man who is all alone

Think that the goalkeeping sitaution is the healthiest that it has been for a long while, what ive seen of Turner has been good and Ruddy has done well out on loan by all accounts, I just thank our lucky stars that Dickie is not likely to play many more games for us, talk about heart in the mouth time!! Saying that i assume when we play Manure again then Dickie will be in, say goodbye to your fingernails!! Gordon is a good keeper but think we need to be sensible and priortise the areas in which we need to strengthen as BK is no Roman Abramovich!!! and IMO GK is not one of those areas.

Please don't forget what we do to good players ?

And remember that paul gerrard,steve simo,richard shite were all potential England keepers and seen as good signings for us then our coaching team turned them into laughing stocks

Gordon is a good keeper where he is know but would he be for Everton in the prem ?

apparently we are going to make a £2m bid today, i hope not, would be yet another waste of money i feel.

Would definatley be a waste of money, would be worth a loan signing for rest of season for a bit of back up but i wouldn't want to spend any money on him. Where do we stand when we get johnson and mcfaddenpants backs? in my books he would then be 6th in pecking order behind Johnson, BT Mcfaddenpants, Vaughn, and Anichibe.

yeah, would prefer not get any in, rather than getting players we will be trying to offload in 6 months.

Already got enough of them, Leave it till the summer and be a bit more selective in the players we aim for.

Wise words..."Act in haste, repent at leisure."

I don't think we should be looking at buying any striker on a perm deal in this transfer window.

We already have 5 strikers and although 2 our out they should be back in 2 months.

A loan deal til the end of the season for Healy would be the most I would look at for him and that is a push if can't get somone else in on loan to cover.

Need to look at spending money on other areas if there is any and can bring players in.

Still think that Dm needs to bring in a midfielder to replace Davies