IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shandy should'nt be in the team because he's crap, and arteta can put decent balls in, but he's not consistant at it and i'd prefer him in the middle anyway, beattie has had his chance but we can't afford to let him go now can we.

If our coaches could just keep him off the steroids bt would maybe just maybe be the player he was at southampton

Like ive stated before he was advised badly by our own coaches

BT might not even be starting in the derby now, a few papers are saying johnson will play :D hes starting to train this week and could be in contention :D

I would be happy for Johnson just to make an appearance

I do have a pre-empt feeling to if victor plays he will have a stunning game it seems to be the big games he plays best

Well if you watched him against chelsea thats my judgement on him

The derby means more to the youngsters

i think he does realise it now. but now is a year too late. i just feel that under the Moyes/Kenwright era we are going nowhere.

In response I do feel the same, going knowhere is not my main concern its being left behind by shitty clubs like west ham who have millions to spend

Although league position tells different for now but if they stay up next season they will be a good team full of over priced stars

I would be happy for Johnson just to make an appearance

I do have a pre-empt feeling to if victor plays he will have a stunning game it seems to be the big games he plays best

Well if you watched him against chelsea thats my judgement on him

The derby means more to the youngsters

i agree, gives them a chance straight into the hearts of their fans.

give victor a start. i thought he gave a very strong performance against chelski.

and he's a slight unknown quantity, he hasn;t played that many games so people still don't know what to do with him.

I rate him and hope his career goes from strenght to strength (as long as thats with us though!)

I can't believe you are trying to suggest Davies cost more then 2 million

Colman and fulham have both said a fee in the region of 2 mill

The point is we sold him for less then we paid so we made him shit

i dont mean to sound like a bitch, but that sounds fuckin stupid!

we made a loss on him so we turned him into a shit player!

right, using the slackmac theory of football business and player quality:

we made £2m on bent, we made him great

we made £1.5 on kilbane, we made him great

we lost about £3m on kroldup, we made him shit

come on, get fucking real!

Hit the nail on the head stevo (I wish the nail was Lord Showbiz, but thats for another day) :)

davies always seemed to play all action for wales, and i remember a time when manure were linked with a £20m bid for him whilst he was still at spurs :o it suggests that maybe it was something we were doing ie: coaching or tactics.

he's hardly played although i think he will be better than victor.Incidently do you think we'll see kissock play before the end of season?

i hope so, but knowing moyes i would say no. I would also like to see abit more of Vivardson. i have always liked the look of him and it was good to see him get a goal at the wekend. Thikn he will develop into a v. good player

Kroldrup was a scouting mistake -(We brought a Defender that that was terrible in the air ) to be fair they tried covering it up but cut there losses

Ok so maybe its a bit drastic but with Beattie , Davies ,Wright,and even Meyde among a few who have lowered there values playing for us

NOOOOOOOO To Andy Cole, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Signing an old stirker is just as much risk as playing a young and inexperienced one, give victor and young james the nod ahead of cole everyday of the week even if we had him in the squad.

Going for cole would be a step in the wrong direction. NO

""even Meyde among a few who have lowered there values playing for us ""

:blink::blink: He never had any when he came here, another scouting mistake, panic buy, and how not to sign a player until he passes a medical. That must be one of the biggest mistakes EFC have made in 5 years under Moyse, along with Kroldrup.

disagree ... suprised u wud say tht

cole has proved he can still score at this level, and is both technically gifted and experienced, which is something that we need and could also aid the development of a youngster like vic

I just don't like Andy Cole anymore, its all a matter of opinion of course but i just don't think he's the type f player we need. If i had the choice of having im the squad or not having him at all i simply wpuldn't have him.

He's too slow and more interested in picking up his py packet than putting in strong performances. He's gready and we should steer clear. I don't want to go back to the days of Smith were we keep on signing has-beens, Gazza, Ginola and Hughes anyone?