IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing is we do need a left sided player. especially seeing as our three left backs are all incerdibly injury prone, there has been many games this season when we havnt had any left footed players.. thats just stupid.

i admit etherington isn't the best left sided midfielder we could get but there isn't many other options.

Maybe jason Koumas (he can play on left side, nit sure if hes left footed though)

any suggestions on a left sided player (not necesarily too sign in Jan but in the future.)

rather have etherington than koumas. koumas is shit imo, ive not seen much of etherington and what i have seen of him i cant remember if he was any good

papa diop is available from fulham, does he play LM? if so he could be usefull for a couple of seasons.

we should be looking for a LM/LB and striker at this moment in time, as fernandes deal looks to be done as long as the twats at the FA (everton hateing scumbags) let him join.

rather have etherington than koumas. koumas is shit imo, ive not seen much of etherington and what i have seen of him i cant remember if he was any good

papa diop is available from fulham, does he play LM? if so he could be usefull for a couple of seasons.

we should be looking for a LM/LB and striker at this moment in time, as fernandes deal looks to be done as long as the twats at the FA (everton hateing scumbags) let him join.

i would like diop, hes got a good shot on him too.

and when he scores commentars cant help shout out his full name, it has always amused me

BOOOBA PAAAPPAA DIOOUPP!!!

I would snap him up if we could get him, as well as a left foot he has one thing that many of our midfielders lack, a physical presence and genuine strenght.

would be a good investment if we could get him

i think another GK would be a good signing, Turner looks good but im not convinced by ruddy (i know he's young, but watched him on loan at walsall and he looked very dodgy.

Gordon could be a good signing,

and get shot of teflon as quickk as possible.

i do like howard though, but he needs longer arms

i would like diop, hes got a good shot on him too.

and when he scores commentars cant help shout out his full name, it has always amused me

BOOOBA PAAAPPAA DIOOUPP!!!

I would snap him up if we could get him, as well as a left foot he has one thing that many of our midfielders lack, a physical presence and genuine strenght.

would be a good investment if we could get him

It is typical that he is very much available to us if we make a bid so why didnt moyes try and include Davies in some kind of deal to get papa I cannot believe we could ever sign him now

moyes missed that chance when he helped fulham sign one of our players on the cheap

Id rather have a player like papa for good then some over priced player use us for 6 months then sign for another club in the summer

i think another GK would be a good signing, Turner looks good but im not convinced by ruddy (i know he's young, but watched him on loan at walsall and he looked very dodgy.

I think there are 2 many keepers of similar ability its not worth spending a huge amount of money on a keeper it is whats in front of the keeper that matters most

ok we don't want a shit keeper but to spend a possible 5 mill on a GK would be crazy maybe we should get Brad Jones or just get howard perm but no more then 2 mill

i heard Tesco are doing special offers on long arms!

buy one get one free

BOGOF

this aint a scene, its a god damn arms race!!!

Edited by StevO

Diop is a defensive midfielder isnt he? Not brilliant tbh, good shot not much else. How would you say Fulham got Davies on the cheap exactly? It was a good bit of business except us not replacing as yet.

Davies sold for no more then 2 mill

find someone better for that price

I We always sell cheap and pay over the price

How much for wenger in the summer window ?

I didnt think Carson played for Manure? :P

aah Mark, You spotted my deliberate mistake. :P:P

Of course i meant Ben Foster, Sir Alex says he is now ready to play his part in the Squad, and is bringing him back off loan starting the new season, so that sounds ominous for Howard.

howard told my mate and his old fella at the reading game that they are just waiting for all the paperwork to be sorted out.

i thought it would be before 1st of feb, but i guess if hes on loan it would just be a pre-agreement and the loan continues in the mean time

And how would you know that? Don't tell me your Moyes' maid? :o

I can't believe you are trying to suggest Davies cost more then 2 million

Colman and fulham have both said a fee in the region of 2 mill

The point is we sold him for less then we paid so we made him shit

So with 15 1/2 hours left to the end of the transfer deadline and no news of any signings being made it doesn't look good people.

I could have lived with no-one coming in or leaving but with people leaving and no replacements on an alr4eady small squad is just sucidal.