IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Remember camping overnight on Sark sometime in the 1980s, felt like the most isolated place on earth if I remember, but free from motor vehicles which was a bonus. If we ever go over anytime now we stay on Guernsey, own some property on the island. Always wanted to visit the Isle of Man but never got round to it. Maybe one day.

We're not exactly struggling to make ends meet, never in debt, and are prudent with spendings. I think the property in question you envisage is maybe not as extravagant as one would expect, but still in our name. Just a little haven to escape to when able, to get away from life's bullshit.

From Bullshit to Bullseye, as it's the last thing I'm watching this night. One of the original episodes from about 1985 I make it, the special prize board is on, 'the all in one TV, Video and audio center' is goddamn embarrassing from a 21st century perspective. Terribly, terribly, dated, and obsolete prizes giveaway.

On now, is the '101 with six darts', for the special prize.

Makes me laugh when some guys win a speedboat. What the fuck happens if you live in Sheffield or Derby or something?

I just want to see what the star prize is this show... Do get on with it... Here we go... and they did it.

They won - a caravan. Every one out of three episodes, star prize was a fucking caravan... How can people be thrilled with that. dry.png

Guess there aren't many people watching much lately.

No surprise with the amount of unmitigated shit on television now, but just having a quick watch of Going for Gold on Challenge. Remember this from years back and they put all the old retro shows on. Winner (eventually after about 90 shows), gets to go to the 1988 Olympic Games in Korea.

Bullseye on Challenge TV, one of the original episodes circa 1985, but it looks like it was actually recorded last Monday week if you take away some of the haircuts and questionable attire.

Can't wait for someone to win either a caravan or a speedboat on the star prize board... Bullys prize board seems terribly outdated from a 21st century perspective. Jim Bowen tries to offer humor but comes across as the equivalent of a line of cloned Colin Murrays. Always watched this, quite additicive, despite being a bit of a poor show.

Watched The Watch the other night new comedy which was worth watching some very funny parts http://

Also watched Expendables 2 very cheesy and well ott but again worth watching pretty good to see old Chuck Norris make an appearance and loads of references to Terminator Rambo and so on between the cast.

Now I'm just waiting very impatiently for Boardwalk Empire season 3 this coming month.........semi!

Any minute now, on one of the awful piece of shit ITV stations, ITV4 if I remember, is a two hour documentary following a group of Manchester City fans, or their supporters in general, through the 2010/11 season. Just thought it might be worth a watch, but won't be viewing for two hours, probably give it 30 minutes maybe. They won the FA cup last year, first domestic trophy since 1976, so however you feel about it, and I know one or two TT participants who won't be watching, but for neutrals, it may be a worthwhile watch for a bit, at least.

ITV4 about now if you hurry. and it's the 2009/10 season actually. Watching it now in fact.

You're not watching the two hour Manchester City special then? ; - )

I guess there's more chance of you watching that than of me seeing an episode of Eastenders or fucking Countdown or something...

1981 now, and they're going to show the FA cup final with Tottenham, but before that, the rounds before it, didn't they beat us in the 6th round that year? - fuck me they're showing it now, went to a replay.. I'm going to watch the final though. Remember this like yesterday, but all they're talking about is fucking pies, and it's all talking, and hardly any featured matches..

Fucking boredom!. Damn cheek. No I find myself invariably working to schedules. Have to be in certain places at certain times, it goes with the territory. I shouldn't even be doing this nonsense.

I don't quite understand Night Gardens. You must be refering to Wolverhampton circa 1986, I was there myself, it was quite an event.

Teletubbies was about 1998 and Sesame Street was about 1976. There is quite a difference.

I'd strongly advise you don't watch too much of that stuff, but I can't tell if people are being serious. Not worth an argument.