IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

She was probably quite pretty once....that many tattoos is just ugly imo, no matter how "good" they might be. And anyone who actually watches American "reality" TV needs to get their thumb out of their arse and get a life.

It's a show about tattoo's, I don't see the problem with watching it tbh.

Have you seen the movie Matthew? Then explain to me how exactly Robbins managed to spent 20 years tunneling out of his cell with a poster over the planned escape route all that time and it was never noticed by guards or the poster was never taken down, just seems a little inplausible. And if that doesn't work, how the fuck does DuFresne managed to crawl head first through his tunnel escape and manage to put back the poster of Raquel Welch in place back as it was. It was not humanly possible. There's no need for dispute here, it was simply not possible, I don't care if it was merely a movie or otherwise.

That's what spoilt the ending for me. The lightning storm was also hugely convenient.

Have you seen the movie Matthew? Then explain to me how exactly Robbins managed to spent 20 years tunneling out of his cell with a poster over the planned escape route all that time and it was never noticed by guards or the poster was never taken down, just seems a little inplausible. And if that doesn't work, how the fuck does DuFresne managed to crawl head first through his tunnel escape and manage to put back the poster of Raquel Welch in place back as it was. It was not humanly possible. There's no need for dispute here, it was simply not possible, I don't care if it was merely a movie or otherwise.

That's what spoilt the ending for me. The lightning storm was also hugely convenient.

the point was they left him to his own doings and looked after him(as shown with the guards crippling that guy and also with the warden allowing his poster when others weren't) cos he helped them out with money etc and the guards started to like him..as for the poster..if you can't figure out how he put that back then i weep for you

Matthew?! Is that you mum?

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1. He has been helping the guards and staff out for the majority of time he is there. The warden comes in at one point and actually says he doesnt approve of the poster but that exceptions can be made, whilst the head guard is there. Plus hes on the second floor of the block of cells so less of a flight risk.

2. Poster - leave it attached at the top, lift it up, crawl in. Want the bottom corners too? I'd put some rubble in the corners to weigh it down and put adhesive on the wall, so that when the poster hits the wall once Im through, the adhesive catches and bottom corners are attached. Ta-da!

Its fiction, imagination, a story. To say that something is ruined because its not entirely feasible is crazy in my opinion!

Just watched the premiere of 'Revolution'. Looked good, I'll see how it progresses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI

After re-watching that trailer not sure why I even bothered with the hour long episode; they basically cut it down to just over 4 minutes!

Did you find the last 10 mins to be a bit of a mess, with the fight scene not gelling well?

not sure if it should go here, but just seen Radiohead live. They were amazing, light show was out of this world and although I was a bit disappointed not to hear more of the old stuff and needed a bit more mid (couldve been the acoustics of the quarry though), they gave it beans.

Couple of things pissed me off though. Event organizers completely fucked the planning up. Absolute disaster getting parking and once in, you had to queue to order a voucher for what you wanted to eat / drink before going to the stand to queue and give your voucher to get your food / drink. Utterly bizarre and the initial queue for the voucher took around 50 mins, so people were buying more vouchers than they were going to use.

Last thing, and maybe out European friends can help me out here. Why pay 110chf / 75gbp to watch a great band and then talk to each other the whole way through the gig?! Just go the pub!

Millionaire again on Challenge TV, must be a quiet hour or something.

Woman doesn't know where in the world Wagga Wagga is ? What has become of todays education.

next question is for $10,000

Which fictional sidekick is also known as Dick Grayson... ?

a Dr Watson

b Starsky

c Dempsey

d Robin

she picked Robin, it was correct.

I didn't know that, probably because I can't abide fucking Batman dry.png

next question for $20,000

The name Rodolphe Lindt is most associated with which product.. ?

a Bread

b Chocolate

c Mayonnaise

d Cereal

she chooses chocolate, it was the right response

Fuck me, put on some damn commercials or something...

next question....

The Ankh, shaped like a cross with a loop on top was a symbol of life in which country ?

a Aztec

d Egyptian

(she took a 50/50)

I know the answer to this, before any answers were given, it's from the Pharaohs, Egypt.

She takes the money...

(I really want to say Egyptian she keeps saying...)

Finally, she takes the money...

I need a fucking lie down...

Butter - 6.5/10. Stella caste, but falls a bit short the satirical comedy genre has been done to death by the US. This is basically Best in Show or Drop Dead Gorgeous but about a butter contest with a few funny scenes poorly stringed together. Comedy wise there's Rob Cordry, Ty Burrell, and Kristen Schaal. Eye candy, Ashley Greene and Olivia Wilde are sexy wub.png , and there's Alicia Silverstone and Jennifer Garner if they float your boat.

Did you find the last 10 mins to be a bit of a mess, with the fight scene not gelling well?

THe fighting reminded me of when I'm playing Assassins Creed. When fighting a group of 5 people, they'll wait for you to pick them off one by one instead of all attacking you all at once!

Edited by Kohen

Red Lights. The worst movie I've seen this year (and I've watched The Tree of Life). Cillian Murphy is a great actor, but with a piss poor script and an utterly awful plot there is no way any actor could have carried this film. It's like a bad fan fic that bloggers would laugh at, don't know how the writer has managed to blag funding for it. Similar to The Illusionist, but overly dramatic about the smallest of things in its tiny own universe that you really can't relate/care about. Dreadful twists at the end, that M Night would be proud of.