IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I actually prefer Community to Arrested Development, too bad the fourth season has been delayed. biggrin.png

Also, Alison Brie is a godess. Aubrey Plaza (April Ludgate) ain't too shabby either (and she's incredibly funny, have you ever seen her in an interview?)

I wonder what is happening on October 19th, but I guess that's what the smiley is for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7LV7M_WeGX8

Crystal Maze on Challenge TV in a few moments time. Quite looking forward to it actually

It'll be a damn repeat for sure, but I hope it's not one I've not seen for a long time.

Once again, that was a damn fine and intriguing game show at the time. The people who came up with the idea deserve all the accolades going.

On now if you hurry..

Have to admit i have a fascination with a late night tv documentary type show called X Machines. It's all these ridiculously over-sized diggers,dump trucks and ships and crane's and tunnel boring machines it's quite fascinating watching these things work but at the same time i find something slightly disturbing about the technology side of things in a sort of, if thats now what's next sort of a ways.

Modern technologies scare me also, things today you could never even comprehend when you were a kid. All moving too fucking fast for my liking, it's getting more out of hand by each passing year. I think with what's mostly available today, kids don't know they're damn well born.

I saw a variation of the above program on a channel on satelite I can't quite remember, may have been 'My Channel' or something. Cranes, and diggers and ships and all, saw it once or twice. should have found it informative, but just didn't excite too much.

Have to admit i have a fascination with a late night tv documentary type show called X Machines.

Often forget about the documentary channels....saw one last night about a plane company in Alaska, transporting climbers or whatever. Interesting...love to visit Alaska some day, it's the only bit of America that really interests me (other than San Francisco).

Often forget about the documentary channels....saw one last night about a plane company in Alaska, transporting climbers or whatever. Interesting...love to visit Alaska some day, it's the only bit of America that really interests me (other than San Francisco).

i only watch the documentary and sport channels most of the time Mike, sure there is some pure rubbish on stuff like American History Channel, avoid 'Storage Wars' at all costs but they have some good stuff on Discovery Channel and Discovery Science and National Geographic,Eden.

That said, Tonight at 11pm on Controversial TV and then after at Midnight will be worth a watch. Channel 200

A guide to the galaxy and vast arenas of spirituality and then a history of understanding ancient life.

People would do well to watch things like that, rather than some fucking awful leather faced "talent" shows. But it's all some people can comprehend, than advanced or comprehensive documentaries on relevant subjects. It's a real damn pity.

I liked Elementary, Johnny Lee Miller is great as a modern Holmes, one of the best new shows along with Vegas and Go On. I weren't impressed by Green Arrow. It feels like it's made by the same people as the new Charlie's Angels, too many ass pulls some scenes are like a bad cowboy movie were the baddies are static waiting for their turn to fight a bow and arrow with a gun.

Would you believe The Crystal Maze again.

I hope they don't do that dumb thing at the end again and seperate the tokens before putting in. Even the presenter rolled his eyes after that one.

You've got a few seconds of time, cut all that crap out, and just stuff them in the container regardless of color, and then see what you have. (shakes head)

I saw SkyFall tonight. I thought it was great smile.png

Huw Edwards cameo on the BBC News was a nice touch. I wasn't too impressed to see Wolf Blitzer have one, I did not see the point in having a foreign news correspondent involved. There's a lot of product placement in it, sometimes it's not so subtle and it could be directly taken from Wayne's World.

I've seen every Bond release (in theaters) since the 1970's and will go to see this new one in a few days time. Been a fan of the series for over 35 years now, but it's nothing like what I remember. Bond now, doesn't have help from Q Branch in way of fancy or elaborate gadgets, but just gets out a fucking cell phone with all fancy modifications to help him out. Welcome to 21st Century Bond. The Old days (and classic Bond) are dead and buried.

Craig is a decent Bond, but nowhere yet near the level of Tim Dalton or Connery. If I can get through that awful singing intro, it may be a decent watch, although a few fucking Idiots on Bond fan sites have already given away (inadvertently, and sometimes deliberate) crucial spoilers, but nonetheless will still go and have a watch and see if it's an improvement on the last effort, which was not above garbage.

I think Disney buying Star Wars is a good move to be honest.

http://uk.ign.com/ar...ii-set-for-2015

The most recent three films were total shite, if the trailers from Knights of the Old Republic are anything to go by, the new films will be excellent.

Agree, everyone's panicking but seriously, they could probably do a better job than the last three. Could be huuuuuge.

Think it'll be good personally.