IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

That was a good film.

I agree. I mean the story line is like a fan fic gone wrong, Cillian Murphy and Sigourney Weaver are academics trying to debunk paranormal feats from illusionist/magicians Robert De Niro, but in a world where they're not considered as magicians and they're taken really seriously, with Murphy acting like it will be the end of the world if a paper gets published (by a different department (one whose sole purpose is to find proof) in the same uni, that gets twice the funding as the debunking class) that shows De Niro is supernatural.

Watched the second part of 'Tourettes: Let Me Entertain You' last night.

The first episode when they all met up...i nearly died. Haven't laughed that long in ages.

Really good though.

Watched the last one tonight....brilliant TV.

Best bit for me was when the first young lad was on....his dad's face watching from the wings was absolutely priceless....stunned at the performance while at the same time terrified for his lad but proud beyond measure; really felt for him.

Put this on Saturday night and ditch the X Factor bullshit for mebiggrin.png .

To the above, and there can be no dispute, that Saturday night television is the epitome of awful shit for viewing, I would rather look directly into the sun, unless an avalanche of talentless leather faced women is up your alley. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I think I wouldn't want a TV license if they were giving them away free of charge..

In any event, watched Mississippi Burning earlier tonight, saw it in theaters in 1988 on original release, and it's not the first time the BBC have put this on. Seemed to be edited somewhat from any previous viewings, but still a fine movie.

If your an impatient git like Me Romey they bang them on Dailyflix straight after It's on over the pond mate.

I'm not really a fan of watching stuff on my computer otherwise I'd be right on there, because I am an impatient git :P.

Isn't this supposed to be the last series? They said originally it'd only be for three series' but because its been such a hit I'd imagine they'll stretch it out further now.

I'm not really a fan of watching stuff on my computer otherwise I'd be right on there, because I am an impatient git tongue.png.

Isn't this supposed to be the last series? They said originally it'd only be for three series' but because its been such a hit I'd imagine they'll stretch it out further now.

They've bascally said it's the same script as with sopranos which was initially penned as a two or three series show I think, so if it gets the ratings which it is the producers and HBO have said they will carry on making them as long as it draws the figures.

I think it will follow suit and do the same well I bloody hope it does :)

Watching a bit of Escape to Victory, ITV has a tendency to just keep putting on the same shit on it's excellent channel and this is no exception.

Everyone must have seen this, what the fuck Michael Caine was doing in this I don't know, although it was a few years after The Swarm, so that makes for a certain amount of sense.

Sylvester Stallone makes for the least unconvincing goalkeeper since Vinnie Jones. (He once played goal for Wimbledon when their first choice was sent off, they didn't have a replacement), and of course players like Pele, Moore, Ardiles and Osman are featured. I won't spoil the ending, but it has the same damn cheese factor as Rocky IV.

The End of Bullseye before we call it a night, Star Prize board is on,- 'Top prize was a dish washer', and now they're asked if they want to gamble for something 'bigger' - in other words, a fucking Caravan or a Speedboat.

I can't believe I used to watch this on it's original run in the 1980s. Two women now are taking a (star prize) gamble...

101 with six darts

not going to do it...

And they would have won a Vauxhall Astra of all things. Quite a neat prize for 1983.

Made a nice change from the usual garbage, pity they couldn't do it really

Started watching Breaking Bad the other day, I'm half way through season 2 at the moment... I've currently got a lot of free time on my hands!

It's good though, I do find some scenes a bit slow at times.

Also, Homeland Season 2 starts soon (On Ch4) I caught the first Episode online it looks to be going the same way as Season 1 so I'm excited for that!

Makes me want to get drunk and go to a Chinese karaoke bar.

I'd rather watch you than listen to Yoko againwacko.png .

Next track was "Come Together" (with Yoko packed off to pretend to play an unplugged keyboard). Brilliant!

McCartney did the same with Linda....baffles me to this day.