IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I'd rather watch you than listen to Yoko againwacko.png .

Next track was "Come Together" (with Yoko packed off to pretend to play an unplugged keyboard). Brilliant!

McCartney did the same with Linda....baffles me to this day.

If there was ever to be an explantation for David Icke and his shape-shifting lizard people theory, then it's starts with Yoko Ono, truely a freak of nature

Also for the god knows how many times, watched The Bourne Ultimatum again last night, sorry DK but they shit on the Bond films, so much going on and awesome plot lines, wish they would do another one, i just love the bit at the end where he looks dead in the water and then starts swimming away again.

Ah, but those kind of 'gamers' aren't my thing...role playing and board games (dungeons and dragons esque)...no thanks. I remember buying a massive Warhammer set when I was a kid, didn't realise you had to paint the f*cking things yourself, not that arsed. So didn't barely open it.

Looper is awesome though Pete, genuinely, amaze.

Sorry, thought you were more of a geek :P. The girl in it is cute and puts in a very good performance, but most the characters fit to the typical movie tropes. It's a good 6/10 and thats from a non-gaming perspective. Think people who are into role play games will love it.

Looper sounds a bit like Inception and I didn't think that was any good. I'm not a huge fan of Bruce Willis either, he tends to stick out too much if that makes sense.

Sorry, thought you were more of a geek tongue.png. The girl in it is cute and puts in a very good performance, but most the characters fit to the typical movie tropes. It's a good 6/10 and thats from a non-gaming perspective. Think people who are into role play games will love it.

Looper sounds a bit like Inception and I didn't think that was any good. I'm not a huge fan of Bruce Willis either, he tends to stick out too much if that makes sense.

aha. Tw*t :D

I am a little geeky but certainly not sad. There's geeky and there's really bad. I like my graphic novels, films and computer games but I certainly don't buy them all, buy the merc or anything related to it. I appreciate artistry and effort, f*cking hate things like World of Warcraft...now that is a sespool of weirdos.

Seriously. Looper is better. Much much better. Willis isn't that prominant in it either, JGL steals the show as the main actor but there's some brilliant brilliant supporting actors, like Emily Blunt (who before this film, thought of her as a bit 'plain'...ooooo no. Hot!), the young lad who plays Cid and even Jeff Daniels (Dumb&Dumber)....all boss.

getting close to season 3 climax of Dexter. Amazing show...

Haha me and H are halfway through, Miguel Prado has just been shown 'the darkness' and the last bit is where he turns up at Ellan Wolf's house? Theyve just figured out who the Skinner is as well? Not seen the next episode yet. Love it.

Haha me and H are halfway through, Miguel Prado has just been shown 'the darkness' and the last bit is where he turns up at Ellan Wolf's house? Theyve just figured out who the Skinner is as well? Not seen the next episode yet. Love it.

ha! were 2 episodes ahead!

Going to be watching Cracker very shortly, the last thing to do for tonight, absolutely damn fine show that was with Coltrane in the 1990s about a Manchester Police psychological examiner helping to solve crimes, it was a fucking outstanding show when it was on, even if ITV keep showing the series over and over again, about the fifth time in the last three years now.

Best ever episode - 'To be a somebody' with a (then) yet established Robert Carlyle, but we haven't quite got to that stage yet, but still worth a watch. ITV3 in about ten minutes -

Best ever episode - 'To be a somebody' with a (then) yet established Robert Carlyle, but we haven't quite got to that stage yet, but still worth a watch. ITV3 in about ten minutes -

Spooky that I find myself (not for the first time) agreeing with you DK but Cracker was indeed superb....and the Carlyle storyline in particular was outstanding.

Not the only time he played a Liverpool fan....51st State was good also.

I was just flicking through channels and there isn't a lot on, but caught a look at BBC Alba and they have on 'Teach yourself Gaelic'

That may illustrate the desperation of tonights viewing choices

a pronunciation help would have been useful on this.

I've had enough of this, not another language I wish to learn or am even interested in but did watch for a while