IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

His coach just seems a complete arse hole, should have had him out of there early.

He had the makings of a great fighter though, such a shame.

Yeah the bloke was a total dick, looks like he managed to convince him that he could coach boxing when he obviously didn't have a clue, and Don King is clean off, walked in promoting Gerald McLennan and walked out promoting nigel benn! Mad!

Yeah the bloke was a total dick, looks like he managed to convince him that he could coach boxing when he obviously didn't have a clue, and Don King is clean off, walked in promoting Gerald McLennan and walked out promoting nigel benn! Mad!

To be honest, always liked Don King, its that sort of attitude that always made me like him. I know he is a horrible human being, a top top scum bag. But as Nigel Benn says "he walked in with the champ, he walked out with the champ".

For the sake of boxing, i wish he would have took more care of Mike Tyson.

Laughed at the Inbetweeners last night. laugh.png

The film or the series?

To be honest, always liked Don King, its that sort of attitude that always made me like him. I know he is a horrible human being, a top top scum bag. But as Nigel Benn says "he walked in with the champ, he walked out with the champ".

For the sake of boxing, i wish he would have took more care of Mike Tyson.

The film or the series?

The film.

I was a bit surprised to see a big 12 inch cock swinging about from the 'self falatio' scene though without warning. huh.png

How did they manage to do that with a certificate '15' ? doh.gif

The film.

I was a bit surprised to see a big 12 inch cock swinging about from the 'self falatio' scene though without warning. huh.png

How did they manage to do that with a certificate '15' ? doh.gif

Haha I thought the same mate plus Jay's little walnut whip smile.png

Edited by StevO
smiley duty

Last night I watched Fight Of Our Lives, about Nigel Benn vs Gerald McCelland. Made some very tough watching, as a bit of a Boxing fan it wasn't nice and a big reminder of how dangerous it can be. Very interesting though.

Just watched a documentary about Michael Watson on Sky Anytime its brilliant that bloke was a hero of mine, behind Nigel Benn of course. The fact that hes completed a full marathon and does a massive ammount of charity work just shows how amazing he is as a person. He was expected to die never mind walk again and to see him now, really worth a watch.

Homeland. -- Centers on Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, who returns home eight years after going missing in Iraq, and Carrie Mathison, a driven (and possibly unstable) CIA officer who suspects he might be plotting an attack on America.

Really intense, great show. Damien Lewis (Band of Brothers) is the lead actor. Definitely one of the best things of 2011, together with season 4 of Breaking Bad.

Is this like last movie you watched or something?

Well, I saw Star Trek V about an hour ago so I guess it goes here

Original cast still in it, quite a recent film actually, some half brother of Spock steals the Enterprise and goes off to search for God dont know.gif

Second one was the best of the series 'Wrath of Khan' - don't waste time with any after that, including this