IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Match of the Day is on ITV tonight, therefore it's simply moved from one miserable piece of shit channel to the other, and how long do you think we'll get tonight anyway with dozens of other matches featured,, I'll give 30 seconds at best and it was a pretty dire game anyway, blink and you'll miss it

Die Hard With A Vengeance is on the usual slot, seen this about 24,000 times and it's the uncensored version I think so I'm watching bits and pieces, remember going to see this in theaters when it first came out

I only ever remember him in Brideshead Revisited.

Irons fails here as a vindictive German mercenary out to steal some gold, I couldn't take him seriously

If that was bad enough where they finished here they brought McClane back 12 years later for a 4th run and are in the process of making a 5th Die Hard Film, 'A Good Day to Die Hard'

This isn't bloody Police Academy shaking fist.png

• 3 weeks later...

Did you finish Boardwalk off Romey? Suprise ending though very good...

I read a few interviews online the other day from Terence Winter (producer) and He basically says it could end up a Sopranos scenario as long as the public watch they will keep making more seasons smile.png I hope so!!

I did mate, but I wasn't surprised by it at all. I'd been expecting it and it had to happen tbh. He was my favourite character though :(.

I could tell in the last one or two what was going on but tried to convince myself they would know that others would also and pull a double bluff.

He was a cracking character some of the acting in it has been as good as any I've seen. They are keeping Harrow onboard who I thinks a great character/actor

It moves on to the 1920's and follows Capone's rise in Cicero which is where Van Alden has fled to....

Not many shows/series take my fancy other then Band of Brother, The Pacific and this so I hope they keep them coming.

Watched Goodfellas on Saturday, not watched it in years. Such a brilliant film.

Last night I started watching series three of Torchwood, Children of Earth. I love Torchwood, have it recording on Watch HD at 2am.

I've also been recording American Horror Story, 12 episodes recorded but not watched any yet. Anyone seen it?

they're fuckin idiots i think can't stand them..the way they talk gets right on my tits

and as for me havin 6 fingers paul you want adlington man..not chorley wink.png

I must admit, im a fan of Top Gear USA too.

As you know Marco, I recently moved to Preston. My work mates inform me that people in Chorley have only six toes, three on each foot. Its a well known fact they say. Oh, and the three toes are also webbed. Sorry, nothing can be done about it. They have the same problem in Burnley, Blackburn, Lancaster and Blackpool.

It is true Steve I wouldn't say anyone is as bad as Burnley to be fair to the human race and any other's that may exist.

I used to work in Blackpool on the Railway and now very close to Chorley and I would say Blackpool has some of the foulest cretins you could ever see going to work was like watching a constant re-run of the Munsters

as much as i wish it was true that i was a ninja turtle i'm afraid it ain't boys..i have 10 toes and 1 arsehole...although in chorley we do still have rag and bone men, people who walk ferrets, a dog that sits on a roof, kingston keith and gary golfball

Seen a bloke in town with one y'day, think the lead was on the wrong neck

weird guy i tell ya...nice bloke but to look at him you'd think he was a psychopath..big guy, scruffy beard, scruffy hair...one time my mate was rentin a flat to some lads and they turned out to be pricks...makin a mess, not payin on time etc and he was strugglin to get rid so he was tellin gary and gary said give me a couple of days...these lads were out less than 2 days later..turns out gary had gone round there with his mates and instead of threatenin them etc he took a crate of stella round and a bag of weed..sits down on the couch offers them a beer and a spliff and just fucks wi their heads :lol:

Sounds like a good night to me!!

16 grand the jammy git our "version" is small skinny and has more then likely never had over a tonne in his back pocket.

It seem's We may live in alternate realities Marco my friend did I ever tell you I'm extremely handsome......

haha and im an ugly fuck..we must do! the guy is mental..he called it happy squatting..it does sound a fun night but if you saw him and didn't know him you'd think what the fuck is this?! he sold them things through a mate of mine who deals with auctions of stuff..mainly beatles memorabilia and what not but he sold them for gary...got 5% i think so left him with over 15k and this was on a monday..sunday of the same week he was tappin my mate up for 20 quid..he'd spent it all :lol:

Marco? biggrin.pngtongue.png

fuck off :lol: