IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

That's just it, there aren't many things to talk about it.

I'm glad it was 2 and a half hours long because there were so many characters to fit in but overall I found the film to be simply ok. I don't think I need to see it again.

The relationship between Black Widow and Hawk Eye should have had more of a backstory, perhaps even a feature film.

It was the best Incredible Hulk film to date - Lou Feriggno providing the voice adds to the authenticity. Mark Ruffalo was excellent and I liked that his hair style was the same as the Hulk.

The film could have been over in an hour, just pop Hulk in the transparent chamber with Loki in and let Loki wind him up!)

Some friend James Rhodes is, he doesn't even bother to make an appearance despite his friend being in trouble and the world being invaded by aliens. Even if it was a brief cameo towards the end, it would have better than nothing, even if he isn't part of the group, it would have been cool to see him act as a vigilante and help out in the finale.

Aw what!? I think it's awesome!!

The storyline of Hawkeye and BW, will certainly be more prominant in the next film, i'm sure of it. There is talks about them doing a 'Wolverine - XMen origins' type film to explain the BW and HEye relationship and how they started out in the force etc.

Told you Mark Ruffalo was good, he nails that character. And as you say, best Hulk yet and its a cameo.

Spolier 1 - They should make that as a special feauture on the DVD ahaha

Spoiler 2 - Understand what you're saying but that doesn't really fit with the Avengers backstory. IM3 though, thats a different story.

Did you stay for the juicy Mid-credit scene? (If you didn't, I hear by destruct this conversation)

I did stay and watch it but I don't know who the characters are so it didn't make much sense to me. I'm presuming that

he's a lot more powerful than Loki, as Loki borrowed his army in the first place and this character was expecting it to be easy so didn't personally intervene

Erm, he's probably one of the more famous Marvel Villians and yes, he's a damn sight more powerful.

Anyone who doesn't want to know, seriously don't open this:

His name is Thanos....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos He's a pretty big deal and uses the Infinite Gauntlet (seen very very briefly in Thor's treasure room)

Anyone who's interested in another Marvel 'venture....

New trailer for the Amazing SPiderman

Edited by tenaciousj

Seen it :)

This time round, Selina Kyle seems to be getting a fair amount of trailer time, are we guessing she has a bigger role to play than first thought? Also, you can tell banes 'lines' have been edited, if not voice overs of the original score.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt also seems to be getting a few scenes in, would love to know what role he plays...future batman? Robin? who knows....;)

I found this - http://www.wwtdd.com...-rises-trailer/

Read the comments laugh.png Click the links but NSFW!!

2 stood out for me the first

WTF?!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144484821

Secondly, now I want to jump on 3d band wagon, and also jump on Kate Upson

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kate-upton-dancing-in-a-string-bikini-a-k-a-the-crap-i-missed-tuesday-5-1-12-05-2012

Guest Nikica

I've seen them all. It's annoying that Marvel remade Hulk twice and then find themselves in a position where they have to cast a third Bruce Banner. Thor, as a film was a bit crap though. It reminded me of Dolph Lungdren's He-man film 'Masters of the Universe'.

One of my guilty pleasures, I watch it every few months. I grew up a massive He-Man fan and it was the first film I saw in the cinema, so it has nostalgic value.

I don't think it's THAT bad either. I mark out when he steals the sword from Skeletor and shouts 'I Have the Power!'

Edited by Nikica

One of my guilty pleasures, I watch it every few months. I grew up a massive He-Man fan and it was the first film I saw in the cinema, so it has nostalgic value.

I don't think it's THAT bad either. I mark out when he steals the sword from Skeletor and shouts 'I Have the Power!'

Was one of my favourites as a kid as well.

Guest Nikica

Was one of my favourites as a kid as well.

The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film is my favourite. I watch it all the time. Really hope the next film in 2013 can do the source material justice. Don't hold up much hope, with Michael Bay being involved.

The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film is my favourite. I watch it all the time. Really hope the next film in 2013 can do the source material justice. Don't hold up much hope, with Michael Bay being involved.

Used to like that as well. It's a bit awful now am older though. No expectations of the next movie, apparently Bay(I'm not a fan of Transformers either) has the genius idea of making them aliens instead of mutantsdont know.gif . Biker Mice from Mars would be a great action movie if done right, think a total green screen Sin City style would be awesome.

Bay should be arrested for crimes against y

Bay should be arrested for crimes against humanity.....

Guest Nikica

Used to like that as well. It's a bit awful now am older though. No expectations of the next movie, apparently Bay(I'm not a fan of Transformers either) has the genius idea of making them aliens instead of mutantsdont%20know.gif . Biker Mice from Mars would be a great action movie if done right, think a total green screen Sin City style would be awesome.

How very dare you! Nah, I know why some adults might find it childish now, but I am a massive TMNT fan. The 2003 series is class. The aliens idea better not come to fruition.

Sin City is quality.

I seen the first half of Transformers and turned it off, crap. Haven't seen the two sequels.

Guest Nikica

Bay should be arrested for crimes against y

Bay should be arrested for crimes against humanity.....

Indeed. And mutant turtles, as well.

I don't watch much TV these days, busy in other areas and furthermore there's simply an avalanche of unmitigated shit on the TV now, both terrestrial and cable, so why even bother.

Actually, come to think of it, there was some worthwhile things on the other night for once, had a chance to sit down the other evening and they put on Steve McQueen in Papillon, and after that, Badlands with Charlie Sheen, FREE OF COMMERCIAL BREAKS TOO, it was a pleasant and stress free watch.

More of the same if they can manage it and all.

Papillon's one of my all time faves...saw it in the cinema (more than once) when it was first released...was rated at the time an AA which meant you needed to be fourteen so I was slightly underage. Read the books also (though sadly been pretty much discredited as a "true" account of Charriere's life; bit of a fantasist it seems).

Watched it Saturday night again....really don't think it's aged at all.

I've seen it about three or four times now, I even forgot Hoffman was in it, I spotted him in the movie the other night and thought 'that can't be him', but lo and behold it was, just didn't almost recognize him that's all.

A masterpiece of a film,. I think McQueen does even better work here than Bullitt or The Great Escape even, it was a great few hours spent and I honestly didn't want the film to end. I really liked the end shots of the abandoned camp and the overgrown and neglected state after closure and the eerie music..