IGNORED

Bolton

aaron

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Guys been a while since i've been on and Everton are still the same giving a great performance one day and a kick in the guts the next. Don't need to say it but this is a game we cant lose will be happy with a point from this but still going for a 1-0 win to us Arteta to score

Team:

____________ HOWARD _____________

_HIBBERT_YOBO_STUBBS_LESSCOT_

_NEVILE_FERNANDES_CARSLEY_ARTETA_

_______JOHNSON____VAUGHN_________

SUBS:

RUDDY

VALENTE

OSMAN

MCFADDEN

ANICHEBE

I think if fernandes is fit and i pray he is he should replace osman as he has been poor latley and also can give us an option of the bench nevile could provide as a strong right mid as he has played right back all season so it is still the same accsept he has to do less defending and get forward and put his crosses in leaving fernandes in the middle. also if anichebe is infit just stick beats on the ebnch for him. Dont care if VDM has apoligiesed i wouldnt touch him with a long frigin stick.

I agree with those saying we need 4 points from the games at Bolton and the home game with Charlton (which with Charlton's form at the moment is starting to look a much harder fixture than a month ago).

If we get a point then at least we have a 3 point gap on Spurs with the much better difference - so even if they win their game in hand we'd still be just ahead of them.

A minimum of 8 more points to get..

I'm not predicting this one,more a case of everything crossed that we at least avoid defeat. God, being pragmatic and taking the draw is lame but I just want that UEFA Cup place!

The bookies have it 11-10 for them to win, 9-4 draw, 23-10 for the away win. Having a quick look at a couple Bolton message boards, there's a lot of nervous Bolton fans predicting draws on this one. Anything less than a draw and I'll be dissapointed but I'll go for 0-1 Johnson.

Great to see everyone going for a win or at least a draw!!

A WIN....Would be fantastic(at Bolton)......A draw pretty good!

They like us have a hell of a lot to fight for....plus the home

advantage.I think Vaughan will have an important role for the

rest of the season,including today.Why?.....because a lot of defences

still don't know much about him,he can catch watching the more obvious

threat of AJ.IF there drawn towards the lad!then AJ will have the space he needs.

Midfield's the battlefield today.....step forward LEE CARSLEY! and perhaps

the snappy Fernandes.For them Davies always likes to piss us off!

Don't be surprised if we lose.....not many goals today!

We might just squeeze a 1-0!(that would be a great result)