IGNORED

Chris Brunt

Reported in the Belfast Telegraph recently that Everton where lining up a £2m bid for the Northern Ireland left winger, currently playing at Sheffield Wednesday.

Have to say I have been impressed watching him for our national team, alot of natural talent, but maybe needs a kick up the arse at stages.

Would not be a bad acquistion with our current lack of wide men.

I was watching the SW game on Friday night to see how Turner done and didn't think that Brunt played that bad. They said during the game that he likes to hit long shots and its not uncommon for him to score them either.

Need squad players but is £2m to much for a squad player?

Guest blueboy122

hope we get this fella exactly what we need great winger and great left foot and still only young.james beattie if we keep him which i think we will will be made up because he whips in great balls to get his head on. Always remeber wen beattie played for southamton they played very wide and putting balls down the channels for wingers to cross and strickers to put there head on we however play through balls in the centre of the park hoping aj with pace will get on2 them. We get brunt on the left and a decent right winger beattie 15-20 goals a season guranteed!

• 4 years later...