IGNORED

Uefa Cup Decider Weekend.

aaron

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a truly beautiful thing that on "UEFA Cup Decider Week-End" we start off feeling a bit vulnerable and end it being the only team assured of a place. I'm a happy man tonight....though we still got piss-poor coverage on MOTD :angry: ...used to that by now though.

The first half was fucking dreadful but thankfully the boys stepped it up in the second half and I was proud of them. I sang so much that I've lost my voice, but we're all going on a European tour, a European tour.

same here mate my voice has totally gone and my throat is killing me but its worth it what a result and what a atmosphere i was chanting for the entire match even the main stand was bouncing

It's a truly beautiful thing that on "UEFA Cup Decider Week-End" we start off feeling a bit vulnerable and end it being the only team assured of a place. I'm a happy man tonight....though we still got piss-poor coverage on MOTD :angry: ...used to that by now though.

The only thing that pissed me off about MOTD last night was after the match when they are supposed to have a discussion about it all they said was "thry were fantastic" or something similar.

Always the same with MOTD which is why I don' watch it and watch football first on sky.

Great result. I was out test driving a renualt megane CC at the time when heard there was a penalty at Goodison.

With all the results going our way for once it was a great weekend.

DM has said that he wants money to spend in this transfer window so would like to think that with the £50m meant to get next Season that DM will get a large chunk of that

Well, managed to attend my 5th game of the season (costs £50 in fuel alone) and was so pleased. Was sat in the lower glad again and it just gets better and better. almost lost my voice from the chanting, but please can someone help me...that mikky arteta song...the one with nobody better i know one...what are the words? and what the hell is the tune? been buggin me!

Looked a little nervous in the first half, as were the crowd really. then in the second, something just clicked with the crowd and the team responded. was amazing to watch the youngerst upfront for the first time, took awhile to get going but god they are going to be HOT soon! and thank god for the ice cream vans outside after the game!

Were all going on a european tour.....european tour....european tour....