IGNORED

Vogel To Become A Blue

Licker...hahaha nice article mate....kinda started liking the fella already!!.....time to throw him into the field whenever rooney or gerrald plays! and hold him back in a cage when our poor kilbane plays!

Edited by xsaint

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always used to be a massive fan of pienaar at ajax, but he's been somewhat of a flop in germany ...never adjusted to the lifestyle and german football. which is slightly worrying, but on loan there's not much risk he was and has the potential to be a quality player and maybe moyes could get it out of him

I think we may have to pay compensation is it?

I can't see him being a problem Vogel would be a good player to have and it enlarges the squad

Pienaar reminds me a bit of fernandes because he is great with the ball at his feat and he can pass a ball, Manny would have been a heck of a signing but its not going to happen so I just hope Pienaar signs, could add a touch of class to our midfield and even better he could play left wing.

Goodison transfer target Vogel believes his career will enjoy a new lease of life on Merseyside.

The 30-year-old has held talks with Moyes and said: "Everton would be a fantastic opportunity and it's a chance to play in the UEFA Cup.

"My dream is to play in Euro 2008 and if I play regularly for Everton then I've got a good chance of being involved."

i still think weel get him its just strage are inconsistency in trasferes like with jagielka he had a medical and done everything without anything being put on the site untill he was holding the shirt up then as soon as they wanted vogel they flashed it all over the website as soon as they were intrested then pienarr they say nothing.

ok sounds like its not far away then it would be nice to get them both at once :)

not saying i wouldnt take them seperate, shame they never got to got o the usa though it would proove good pre season traiining and bonding with he players so if the deal is done sooner rather then later they can boith get out there and join them

We are Fcuked in this one again!!! sigh.,,,,,Hopefully DM has more players in mind to bring in ...Seems like he is looking for players who can multirole...players who can play in more than one position,.,,,even if alan smith is to come to us, i guess its because he can play as a striker and has experience playing in midfield(bad at it)........fingers crossed, more players please!

• 2 weeks later...

If he goes to Cadiz i will be extremely annoyed. Here is a player with international and european experience and although 30 he would bring a lot of experience into the team. But to me i feel that its been to long from the last vogel report concerning Everton. I think Everton have lost interest in him.

would you rather have vogel or "lucho" ?

might aswell save a million and put together an inviting package for a younger better player

holding midfields is not the problem, ball playing midfielders are. We need someone to take the pressure off of Mikey Arteta

ill be happy to get el lucho rather than vogel