Total shots.......7

Shots wide.......5

Assists ............4

Offsides ..........1

Foul committed 26

Foul suffered...16

Yellow cards.....1

Red cards - -

Statistics last updated after (07 March 2006)

or is it...rumour is he'd signed like 2 days ago

id like to think so too but the reality is it is just a rumour

as much as id like to belive it was true

id rahter this one come of out the 2 between him and vogel

and then get smith as stricker/midfielder [iMO!] Then squad is pretty much set to go

if anything after that id get a left back tbh

id like to think so too but the reality is it is just a rumour

Please apologize my bad english, but as a Borussia Dortmund-Fan, i wanted to tell you that the Deal is locked.

Pienaar will be lend to Everton until the end of the season. I don't know if Everton has a option to buy him after the season (but i guess so).

My source is westline, the closest source belonging to Borussia Dortmund. And yes, i understand if no one believes me, but i can tell you, there are no more doubts.

Could only find the stats for his country

In Germany, Pienaar was signed to be the replacement of Tomas Rosicky in the offensive midfield.

A fatal error by the the club. No goals and only one assist. If Everton has a place for him on the right wing, you COULD have fun with him.

So, don't make the same mistakes.

UPDATE: Borussia Dortmund revealed the deal on the club-page: http://www.bvb.de/?%9F%2Ak%97%84%ECSl%E6%84%9B

Edited by Minitrap

I appreciate your post and to be honest your english is great. One thing I will say, he may not have been able to fill the boots he was bought for but the club has struggled has a whole over the last few years hasn't it? replacing Rosicky was always going to be a very hard task to manage too. I also feel that pienaar has the potential to be a good player and the fact that he did not settle too well in Dortmund may have had an effect on his performances.

Anyway, thank you for posting I wish your and your club all the best and hope to see you back in Europe soon enough.

Edited by CraccerC

I appreciate your post and to be honest your english is great. One thing I will say, he may not have been able to fill the boots he was bought for but the club has struggled has a whole over the last few years hasn't it? replacing Rosicky was always going to be a very hard task to manage too. I also feel that pienaar has the potential to be a good player and the fact that he did not settle too well in Dortmund may have had an effect on his performances.

Anyway, thank you for posting I wish your and your club all the best and hope to see you back in Europe soon enough.

Thanks Craccer. Dortmund had many financial problems, so they had to keep the team together with amateurs and youth-players. Dortmund was able to recover it's financial strength, so Pienaar got much competition with Mladen Petric, Giovanni Federico (offensive midfield) and Jakub Blaszczykowski (right wing). His frustration was obviously. A second point is, that Pienaar really wants to play in the premier league, so it's the best for all.

Pienaar has really a good technique, but he lacks on speed and presence. His passing-ability is not bad, but not enough to cut a defence.

Made up now great work from moyes this lad has ability

Ive always liked Dortmund for some reason maybe because of Rosicky when he used to be there, Nuri Sahin is a player to look out for, just gone out on loan tho.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Pienaar will be a good signing for the club i think, i'm just interested to see where DM will play him, as there seems to be some confusion over his positon. When i watched him at Ajax he was playing in the middle, but our german friend who posted before seems to think he is a right-sided player, and i've seen it mentioned that he plays on the left.

Made up now great work from moyes this lad has ability

Ive always liked Dortmund for some reason maybe because of Rosicky when he used to be there, Nuri Sahin is a player to look out for, just gone out on loan tho.

i know what you mean mate i watched sahin for a long time myself were he gotten off???

hopefully there will be no problems witht the work permit

thinking back to the anderson deal though he had to have played for his country and the country had to be ranked in the top 50 in the world and south africa is ranked 64th in the world

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/...=0&rank=159

Edited by Jackelz

he never played for country though. i'm pretty sure that pienaar will get it because of the amount of games he's played and the amount he will play...he's a regular so he'll be allowed to move

hope so yer

il be proper buzzin if this comes off

a very positve addition to the squad, shandy Van's mate aswell :)

knock 1 out on each flank and lets have abit of servise to the front men.

very much doubt they'd both play .... speakin of shandy he weren't on the squad list for US was he .... scared of flyin? typo?

hmm he could be but he'd get the boat

or maybee hes on his way over now on a little rubber dingie with 10 bottles of jack daniels

*pulls up in three days time with 10 empty bottles only half cut :D [match fit by his standards]

bit concerned that the German posting on here says he hasn't got pace. that's an important aspect to the English game and without that or defence splitting passes he may struggle to adapt.

hope he does well though. he's got international and european experience which is always good.

thinking back to the anderson deal though he had to have played for his country and the country had to be ranked in the top 50 in the world and south africa is ranked 64th in the world

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/...=0&rank=159

Actually it's a top 70 world ranking, not top 50, and the home office looks at the country's average ranking over the previous two years, not their exact ranking at the moment of the application.

Click here to see the full permit requirements