IGNORED

Metalist

MikeO

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are playing poor but we cant get any worst surely? Lets hope we can turn it around.....We still have 45 mins to firstly get one goal, then we are still in the tie.

Swap Pienaar round with Arteta, Bring Carsley on to shore up midfield in place of ossie, leave it 15 mins and see how Yak and Fad get any better service if not Yak off for Anichebe who will put more pressure as a first line of defence and bingo we are in the group stages!

Gets the ball on the edge of the area, so the defenders back off, shocking

worst defending I've ever seen in my life, Stubbs leadership my arse. We were abysmal at the back against Boro as well. Let's get Carsley on ffs, this is why we should have played 451 without Gravesen or Cahill, we are abysmal in a 442 because none of our CM's can pass and in a 4 none of them have the right discipline to help out the back 4. Worst central midfield ever, but the defence is the worst I've ever seen. We have the best defence we have had in years, yet they are playing like schoolboys every week, what the hell is wrong with them? I think it must be lack of confidence and lack of protection from the midfield. Jags is just utter rubbish.

I just dont know what to say anymore, i arrggghhh, its a joke, im so tired of putting up with this kind of shit.

PASS THE BALL and make some f'ing substitutions before it's too late. I cannot believe how bad our defence our playing AGAIN. Moyes has to be under pressure now, this is just excruciating.