IGNORED

Metalist

MikeO

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wey Hey! We're through (somehow). Well done Big Vic, Now thats how to do it! Yakubu take note.

I still think theyve played better though.

tactically inept management, but managed to squeeze through due to a moment of class from McFadden and then the 451 formation made us look solid again. Arteta played quite well in a central role in the 2nd half I have to say, cant believe Carsley never came on to help out the defence. If we play with that midfield again we'll get thrashed, without a decent CM we are so vulnerable in 442 it's shocking. Jags can never play again in 442 on that form, the defence had no protection although (Lescott aside) that's the worst I've ever seen some of our players play. Yobo is my favourite player (with Arteta and Gravesen) but he was ABYSMAL tonight, confidence was non-existent. I'd go 451 against Newcastle, McFadden doesnt deserve to be rested but a lot of the players will be knackered so put Johnson up front on his own and ge Carsley back in midfield and grind out a result. Let's start defending as a team.

Didn't play well......BUT won

Against Borough the same!.....Johnson,Vaughan,Gravesen and Cahill...will make a difference!

I wonder how Moyes will handle the fact that Anichebe gives more than Yakubu?

Tonihgt!!Lescott,Howard,McFadden and Anichebe plus maybe Pienaar well done!

Mr Arteta!...come on your better than that!...Yakubu!!surely your better than that!!!!!