IGNORED

Tommy G Going Home?

http://www.celtic.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=93116

I hope so. Especially if it's true about the wages. He should never have been brought back in the first place, and he's proven that by not being fit enough.

May I remind you that we've scored two late game-winning goals this year off of Gravesen's corners - against Bolton in the 89th minute and against Luton during extra time in the Carling Cup. He hasn't played much, it's true, but he has helped our campaign.

May I remind you that we've scored two late game-winning goals this year off of Gravesen's corners - against Bolton in the 89th minute and against Luton during extra time in the Carling Cup. He hasn't played much, it's true, but he has helped our campaign.

AND!....May I remind you JD in DC.....He hates Gravo!....and when/if he leaves will have an extra pin to stick into one of his other "players".....or perhaps the new England manager!!!!!

AND!....May I remind you JD in DC.....He hates Gravo!....and when/if he leaves will have an extra pin to stick into one of his other "players".....or perhaps the new England manager!!!!!

You're a funny boy you know?

I don't hate Grav, I just think it was a waste of time bringing him back.

Are you really an adult with children?

My kid's are nothing to do with you or this forum!.....you little Knob Jockey!

Who do you want out next?.....Carsley!....Osman!....Anichebe!

You wanted Gravo out the minute he arrived!......as JD in DC said, when he produced a coulpe of match winning moments during his few apperances.....YOU went missing!

Stand by for sad little bleat!!!..... :rolleyes:

My kid's are nothing to do with you or this forum!.....you little Knob Jockey!

Who do you want out next?.....Carsley!....Osman!....Anichebe!

You wanted Gravo out the minute he arrived!......as JD in DC said, when he produced a coulpe of match winning moments during his few apperances.....YOU went missing!

Stand by for sad little bleat!!!..... :rolleyes:

Name calling? You're taking tips from those kids of yours, congrats. They must be very proud of they're daddy.

Osman? Apart from him being inconsistent at times and a little lightweight there's nothing wrong with him. Carsley needs replacing soon, if you can't see that then that's not my problem. Anichebe has a long way to go, but at the moment I don't rate him and I'd rather the much better Vaughan be played.

I did not go missing at all, I posted in the Bolton thread after Grav's corner that gave us the winner and in the Birmingham thread when it was Grav's header set us up (I think it was Birmingham anyway). When players play well I say so and when they play crap I do the same, it's not a hard concept to grasp. If you don't like it then that's just tough really because I don't care.

Sad little bleat? Nope. Just telling it like it is.

Name calling? You're taking tips from those kids of yours, congrats. They must be very proud of they're daddy.

Osman? Apart from him being inconsistent at times and a little lightweight there's nothing wrong with him. Carsley needs replacing soon, if you can't see that then that's not my problem. Anichebe has a long way to go, but at the moment I don't rate him and I'd rather the much better Vaughan be played.

I did not go missing at all, I posted in the Bolton thread after Grav's corner that gave us the winner and in the Birmingham thread when it was Grav's header set us up (I think it was Birmingham anyway). When players play well I say so and when they play crap I do the same, it's not a hard concept to grasp. If you don't like it then that's just tough really because I don't care.

Sad little bleat? Nope. Just telling it like it is.

NAME CALLING!!!!!!!....From the person who the other week called me a "twit"....At least my little jibe of knob jockey can or should be seen as a bit of banter!!

AND my kids are proud of "THEIR" daddy.....I hope you are of yours?

Your new assesments of our players above are an improvement on past assesments!

You can like or dislike who ever you like, but why do you think JD felt the need to point out Gravo had a go and did his best, in fact he actually created something in the short amount of time he got?......because to some people you seem to love it when things go wrong for certain players!

Ossie and Carsley are playing out of thier skins for Everton at the moment!How long they can keep it up, and is there anyone to replace them is Moyes's problem.....I'm not looking too far past West Ham again.....if their both in the team again, great!If they have bad games live with it, it happens.

NAME CALLING!!!!!!!....From the person who the other week called me a "twit"....At least my little jibe of knob jockey can or should be seen as a bit of banter!!

AND my kids are proud of "THEIR" daddy.....I hope you are of yours?

Your new assesments of our players above are an improvement on past assesments!

You can like or dislike who ever you like, but why do you think JD felt the need to point out Gravo had a go and did his best, in fact he actually created something in the short amount of time he got?......because to some people you seem to love it when things go wrong for certain players!

Ossie and Carsley are playing out of thier skins for Everton at the moment!How long they can keep it up, and is there anyone to replace them is Moyes's problem.....I'm not looking too far past West Ham again.....if their both in the team again, great!If they have bad games live with it, it happens.

Looks like we need to swap spelling skills.

Im very proud of mine thanks, name's Adam.

He may have done his best but his best isn't good enough. If he'd got himself fit and had more game time then a proper assessment could be made of him, but he hasn't and it goes a long way in showing he shouldn't have been brought back. I do not love it when things go wrong for certain players, I want us to always win no matter what players are on the field. If a player does well and I don't rate them then that's good, they're doing their job of proving people wrong. To have a negative opinion of someone is not a bad thing, I'm sure you have negative opinions as I do.

If you have a problem with me then I suggest you PM me because no one wants to read this shit from either of us.

Well at least it's the same word were struggling with :huh:

OH!....I think some people love threads like this!

But a pm for those that don't is an excellent idea!......looking forward to it!

For the record, what Gravo does off the pitch for the team ie behind the scenes and dressing room(according to what Piennar has said), is worth remembering.There's a couple I'd rather ship out before him, but I usually keep that to myself!

Well at least it's the same word were struggling with :huh:

OH!....I think some people love threads like this!

But a pm for those that don't is an excellent idea!......looking forward to it!

For the record, what Gravo does off the pitch for the team ie behind the scenes and dressing room(according to what Piennar has said), is worth remembering.There's a couple I'd rather ship out before him, but I usually keep that to myself!

I get that, but for the best part of £40,000 a week you expect something on the pitch as well yes? I actually really like Tommy G, I was gutted when he left but he'd been unfit for a while and couldn't get in the Celtic team. That sets alarm bells ringing in my head, I don't know about you.

We should be able to disagree on things and move on but you don't seem to be able to do that, even bringing my not thinking Capello will be a success into it. I've had disagreements with plenty of people on here and it doesn't stop me being friendly with them, if you want to snipe at everything then that's fine but I'd rather not. It's tiresome.

Not patting anybody on the back or jumping in to defend mates here, but i have to agree that Tommy G was'nt fit when he came and still isnt fit now otherwise he would have had more playing time, if only as a sub but Moyes is very loathe to play him and the reason for that is that he probs isnt showing it in training.

A good opportunity is coming up next thursday, in a game that we dont need to get a result from so it will be an ideal game to give some of our Midfield a well earned rest, give Graveson a run out and maybe we can make a better assessment.

I have noticed that certain players like Osman and Carsley have recieved good appraisals from Romey Lately, and by the same token he has spoken out when one of his favourites (Arteta) has not performed, so he does appear to tell it straight.

All Supporters have always had their scapegoats, not long ago it was Unsworth and Kilbane, at the present it seems to be Hibbert and Neville for most of them, thats the way its always been, but no need for you peeps to fall out and bring family members into it because it can soon turn nasty.

Just my view of the situation.

He came in to make up the squad, that is all

Im sure he is a valued member of the squad,

However, he was a panic buy, as I said, to make up the numbers

Hes good value to have around the place and Im sure hell have his day again, weve got a long hard half a season ahead of us and its always suprising when you write people off they come back. I. E. Osman, Carsley

Osman is even being mentioned for England again (maybe not)

Looks like we need to swap spelling skills.

Im very proud of mine thanks, name's Adam.

He may have done his best but his best isn't good enough. If he'd got himself fit and had more game time then a proper assessment could be made of him, but he hasn't and it goes a long way in showing he shouldn't have been brought back. I do not love it when things go wrong for certain players, I want us to always win no matter what players are on the field. If a player does well and I don't rate them then that's good, they're doing their job of proving people wrong. To have a negative opinion of someone is not a bad thing, I'm sure you have negative opinions as I do.

If you have a problem with me then I suggest you PM me because no one wants to read this shit from either of us.

I love the way you always set up these arguments then cry wolf (Who Sir, me Sir, no Sir)

Your niavety continues to astound me, your argument above is so flawed its embarrasing (if buts and maybes)

Hinesite is such a wonderful thing

Feel free to correct my spelling and call me a bastard

Well didnt this topic go a bit wayward...:lol:

I think he was a decent acquisition, he IS a quality player, fit or not fit he can pick out a pass. I would have liked to see more of him but to be honest, i dont think anyone here can pass judgement on his fitness (correct me if im wrong) as no one in the midfield can be shifted at the minute, they've all played exceptionally well and not one of them could have been dropped to accomedate Tommy.

Hes a good player to come off the bench, maybe just for this season until we can get a more long term player with that flair and commitment, but until that happens I think it was a decent bit of business.

Can all the name calling and bitching be left to a specilised thread?

I cant be arsed trawling through pages of petty arguements.

Thinking Evertonians lads :)

Well didnt this topic go a bit wayward...:lol:

I think he was a decent acquisition, he IS a quality player, fit or not fit he can pick out a pass. I would have liked to see more of him but to be honest, i dont think anyone here can pass judgement on his fitness (correct me if im wrong) as no one in the midfield can be shifted at the minute, they've all played exceptionally well and not one of them could have been dropped to accomedate Tommy.

Hes a good player to come off the bench, maybe just for this season until we can get a more long term player with that flair and commitment, but until that happens I think it was a decent bit of business.

Dam good post Ian!

Pity you couldn't post on here more often.

Wow I'm shocked!!Goldfish man's still crying because he couldn't get his own way :lol:

Expect paragraphs, highlighted text, squrming, backtracking and general attacking of someone

elses view point!! :lol:

Why would I bother?

I'v learned you can't accept anyone elses opinion, you always have to be right and generally your posts are fishing for arguments or claiming superiority.

Enjoy baiting the rest of the forum if they havent already sused you out! iconwanknk2.gif

He was only ever an extra body to be fair and apart from Bolton away he's done fook all realy!

He walked over to the fans at West Ham on Sunday an the stewards held him back so he stepped back looked at the fans and growled at the back of the stewards head, completely football unrelated but funny as an typical 'mad dog'.

I won't be sorry if he goes back but he's made some dire matchdays bearable in the past with his comedy routine IMO mad as a box of frogs and an entirly likable character.

Why would I bother?

I'v learned you can't accept anyone elses opinion, you always have to be right and generally your posts are fishing for arguments or claiming superiority.

Enjoy baiting the rest of the forum if they havent already sused you out! iconwanknk2.gif

Forums are for different points of view, though yours...SUPER FAN :D are always right!

Try your hardest to get the "rest of the forum" on your little side, that's how you work! :lol:

There are some excellent Evertonians on here.......and most of them don't follow people around the forum.

I didn't even say I was right about Kenwright and daytripping fans.....I just put forward a view from a daytripping fan and a Kenwright admirer(in the case of Kenwright will have to live with my opinion, even if proved wrong) point of view!

No "YOU" were the one who COULDN'T be wrong......As for claiming superiority :huh: I'm just one of thousands of Blues who may have different opinions from yours.

Your the one who seems to want to keep turning things this way!

Well Goldfish man!...As much as I love Everton, I can't spend my whole life following them or be in here.....that will be have to left to you!Therefore I can never be the Evertonian that you are......They are a grand old team!....but you need to get your head out of your ares :lol:

I don't intend to put the decent members of this forum through this kind shit because we can't agree.......let's hope your of the same opinion!

Yep!bloody shame about Osman, probably playing better than ever before.Let's hope for him that he comes back ok!

Gravo's got his chance to prove himself!, can't really see him wanting to go back to Scotland.

Would have thought he would be after a contract here, it' all up to him really.Trouble is what happened to Osman can happen to Cahill or Arteta at any time, and is why numbers are important, the squad is still a few players too small with all the games potentially coming up.